Rockets no longer damage bases

So you based your assessment of a plane on one game? and you are playing this game since 2013? NO problems thnaks so plane is just fine in 11.3 as you say who has negative KD with that plane. See how dumb that sound?

1 Like

Just in case you get bored discussing this topic and you need a break:

Go to yt - you fihd there stuff like Deadpool & Wolverine, Dune 2, Civil War, The Beekeeper, Guardians otG 1-3 and basically all Marvel Movies - for free.

I have zero clue why yt is allowing this…but imho watching a movie might make more fun…

1 Like

Well you said its unplayable, atm. I shown its not true and it is perfectly playable. Would say its even more playable than it was before cause it sees way less F-4S against itself.

too bad you aint man enough to apologise or even addmit you are wrong. Again good luck to you hope you grow and learn to be better person.

Hey Are these stats from this July after the massive nerf to the j35xs flight model? Or before when it still had a monster of a flight model or decent one(after the series of nerfs before this update)? Not doubting it was good before

Fifty-fifty

That’s not very reassuring, against what type of players and on what server? And are you squared?

I wipe all type players as far as I possible.

NA and sometimes play at EU.

90% games are solo.

/50 After FM nerf? Idk man I have serious doubts about that unless you can specifically check the timeframe of the matches played. Unless your that top 1% of players that can make literally anything look good

my gripe are the people in this thread that say it’s a good fighter when br for br at 11.3 it’s not(unusable in 12.3 with that flare count). The complaints about this plane being bad don’t come from nowhere for no reason and they have been here before the rocket pod nerf

3 Likes

I just asked since most of players here are more experienced and much better since they play this game so long, is there any tactics for J35XS in 11.3 br…and I got mocked and told to quit and that plane is not problem but me… So yeah I dont think trying to talk to them or trying to say FACT that J35XS has no place near 11.3 will have any positive impact.

Yeah, the main issue has always been its damn FM can never be properly modeled by gaijn. Its first FM came the closest, but was nerfed quite literally because of noobs overturning and crashing.

Give it that FM back and its radar missiles and it should be fine- though maybe let it carry the chaff pods the A32 has as well.

1 Like

No one wants to buy a 4k tv them a month later its old school black and white. This is very simple keep it the way it is when you are selling it.

Also just a question, why do two 250lb bombs deal less damage than four 100lb bombs despite being more explosive mass?

There is a strange calc in score that gives more points if you have tons of small hits vs one very large hit that destroys the target instantly.

So even if 1x5000kg is more explosive mass, its better to drop 2x2500kg or 10x500kg for the score benefit.

Hope Im part of them.

But why is damage so strongly effected by it, and only for bombs, no longer rockets?

Imho you mix some things up:

1. Kills per Battle = KpB shown as ratio in the player card
  2. Kill/Death ratio = Player kills vs own deaths, shown as absolute figures if you hover with your mouse above the KpB ratio.

So whilst your KpB in Air RB is 0.99 - your K/D is actually 1.2 (239 player kills vs 192 own deaths) based on the last 4 weeks, so better than you think.

Your view that a KpB ratio <1 in Air RB would be rather bad is somehow comprehensible, but it has imho the flaw that this only applicable if you see wt as a pure TDM mode - whilst assuming that all other players would (or are even capable) be able to focus solely on PvP, i mean the OP topic is a pure PvE issue and the reality shows that we have more PvE than PvP players in most matches.

Regarding your self-assessment & previous exchanges regarding stats:

• Individual stats per vehicle include ai planes and are therefore more or less useless - i mean if you play props you are often forced to kill them to avoid ticket defeats in rather tight matches, therefore the KpB and K/D ratio are way more relevant as only player kills were counted and displayed.

• In addition KpB and K/D are just relevant if you see and play wt as a plain shooter - outside this view the context matters. In terms of a plain shooter: Imho K/D matters the most - despite that there is a strong correlation between high KpBs and high win rates (WR).

• So if you have a high K/D but a low KpB ratio you take just safe kills, whilst a high KpB ratio combined with a rather low K/D is usually a sign of a “Banzai” approach - or the player just kills always the wrong targets at the wrong point in time. Therefore guys with high WRs, KpBs and a high K/D are your main threats in Air RB - and usually a real pain to fight…

• On top of that - stats are highly questionable as soon players fly primarily in squads as there is pretty much nothing you can do as a solo player vs actual coordinated enemies. Meeting squads or with WRs in the high 80ties or low 90ties is not unusual.

• Furthermore - stats depend (if you play solo) mainly on the game modes, the played aircraft (op plane or not) and the BRs you play, and the MM (nation & skill distribution within teams) plays a role too. So a player addicted to aircraft like Buccaneers, Tornados, B-17s or Me 264s will always have lower ratios than a pure fighter player - at least in Air RB.

• To make it complete: The point of time when kills were scored plays a role too. A lot of planes got nerfed if they were too good - or gaijin messed the BR setting up, like with the 3.0 JP 109 which was for ages downtiered to 2.3.

Basically stats are just an indicator and are imho not suited to assess yourself or others as “good or bad” player, as it depends on your general approach how you play (competitive or casual) wt and what goals you have whilst playing (like grind, stat pushing or just for fun).

If all players would have unlocked & spaded everything (=no grind) and would play wt as a plain shooter in a competitive manner - stats would become relevant, currently they are just a private thing.

Have a good one!

2 Likes

I don’t know, probably spaghetti code rearing its ugly head again.

There’s a near infinite number of possible items to bug out stuff like this in war thunder.