Rockets no longer damage bases

Realistic Air Battles
Germany
Mig23BN (3 rocket pods x32 and 1 pod x16)

1 hour ago it took me exactly 128 rockets to destroy a base. The game was updated and now the 128 rockets destroy 1/4 of the base.

Thank you for reading

14 Likes

Good, finally!

Why should 128x little rockets with a combined TNT equivalent of just 60 kg have the same destructive power as 6x 1’000 pounder bombs with a combined TNT equivalent of 1’635 kg?!?

1/4th of a base is already quite an exaggeration for 128x S-5 rockets…

44 Likes

Because game count number of hits, not TNT equivalent. Also smaller bombs bring more reward than large bombs.
Need to rework that system.

2 Likes

They fix the bug that J35XS is still playable. Now it go to hell.

14 Likes

Could you please increase the killing profit instead of constantly reducing the player’s revenue

24 Likes

Yes, and that is an issue. It’s a) unrealistic and b) leads to abusive behavior.

(Well actually, it’s not just hits I assume, but must be some kind of formula behind it.)

4 Likes

would absolutely love for you to tell us how its abusive to rocket bases…

11 Likes

good ,Gaijin charged me thousands money last month ,but this month he doesn’t need me to play games anymore, so return my money

2 Likes

Its really nice that they cant create the reward system that they promised a year ago.
but could reduce players` rewards in 24 hours.
I won’t spend even a penny on this game anymore.
I hope you guys understand that this company betrayed and will betray all the players in the future.

28 Likes

Good job snail. You needed only 7 months to fix that. Nice.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/QBg6K21ZDcH0

7 Likes

Well,2 IQ F-4S players will carry bombs again,so not much will change.

3 Likes

See here: Community Bug Reporting System

4 Likes

J35XS is literally useless now, its IR missiles are a 10.0 at best missile, which can be easily outplayed with 1 flare use.
Im up against 12.0 lobbies constantly because of the new BR changes who have AIM54 on F14 along with all the other better jets at the tier,
the only way we could grind some RP efficiently was rocketing bases and now that’s gone lmao.
wish I never purchased this jet because it needs to be moved down a tier or given better missiles to make it viable.

9 Likes

The key is Gaijin’s perspective on the problem, they will never solve the real problem, Gaijin always looks at the problem in a double standard form

1 Like

Do you know that planes can be used for fighting?
Also cope, no one gonna return you money.

5 Likes

Hello!

If you destroy enemy aircraft, then you will not have any problems.

13 Likes

My F-111 is grateful for this fix. I might be able to clean up a base or two, now. Was getting annoying to see premium fighters snipe bases with a pair of rocket pods, then get farmed by other players with half a brain.

Absurd that a fighter carrying a load of tiny rockets that weigh basically nothing and have negligible drag was the best way to kill bases.

12 Likes

Good. Screw all the F-4S folks in particular, it’s one if the strongest A2A platforms anyway, hope that nerf incentivizes such use now

6 Likes

Thank you Gajin, for finally nerfing the rocket bases the bomb-dependent planes will finally have a chance to arrive before the F4s, again Thank you.

8 Likes

have the same problem with mighty mouse rockets they worked just fine yesterday and suddenly i need 200+ rockets to take out one base