Rockets no longer damage bases

The Air game us terrible anyway,little more than an excuse for an air battle.

1 Like

Which is not an excuse to rocket rush bases.

I get it people abused the plane but this wasnt the only plane being abused in such ways. never once even brought up rocketing bases in my post. Im saying it just has NO excuse to be in the BR its currently in especially without the ability to Womp bases.

Ya Like i said…MIDDLE Of the pack on a good day.

What missile would you consider “top” of the pack at BR of 11.3?

so abusing it is fine if other aircraft do it… well they fixed all of them.

Thats kind of the point though. if most aircraft can do it…there really isnt a problem as long as its not ruining the game state. and again im not throwing a hissy fit over the change idc. I just want planes to be useable and fun which wiht the BR changes some…some are just not.

No, he bought a plane that could bomb bases with rockets. With your terminology, you should go back to milsims.

Nah, I hate arcade games.
And no, he didn’t buy any aircraft that was advertised to destroy bases with rockets.

This.

2 Likes

Best missiles? For radar R23T/E7s are really good And for IR the R60s are all aspect at 11.0. (9Ls if you wanna count the Warthog/tram at 10/10.3
)

Thats IR variant tho.

Aight.

You probably never played them, otherwise you wouldnt really say this.

Yes R-60M(K)s are all aspect, but they give a major chunk of range in tail chase for this ability.

Theres a reason lot of people run setup of 4x R-60Ms and 2x R-13M1s(which is funnily AIM-9J equivalent) on planes like Mig21Bis/Sau/Lazur.

Not to mention their higher FoV when compared to Js.

Not really since these arent fighters, these are attackers, and undertiered at that.

I will be completely happy with this change as long as they now make bases and bombs give better rewards. Gaijin never accepted buffing bombers due to the fact rockets were so good and probably fluffed the stats, but now with it gone can we get some love…

Forget how it was advertised. The person bought an aircraft with a specific set of features and capabilities. Over time, that aircraft was nerfed without any compensation. What kind of person would consider that acceptable?

2 Likes

look at it at as economical “inflation”

did you asked for compensation for your time when they reduced the RP research for vechiles? because you did researched more then the players that came after you. → that is the same , value decreases over time.

No. The person purchased the right to use an aircraft, which can change any time.

7.2. The User acknowledges and agrees that in the event the User receives a license for an In-Game Item, the User acquires the right of access to certain digital content and the right to use certain digital content which is limited by in-game mechanics and/or balance settings and other features or the behavior of specific In-Game Items inside the Game (which can be modified from time to time). The User acknowledges and agrees that changes in characteristics, design, or functionality of In-Game Items should not be interpreted as changing such characteristics as performance, condition, and quality of the In-Game Items provided under this Agreement.

2 Likes

It can still carry the same missiles, rockets and bombs.

Their effectivity was never mentioned nor advertised.

1 Like

That’s why the gaming industry needs additional legislative regulation.

1 Like

No it doesn’t, in this context. You’re effectively saying that game devs should never be able to fix exploits and/or balance issues.

4 Likes

Imagine if Gaijin released a very undertiered premium tank like the PT-76-57, and then they would be unable to uptier it, or change in that context.

1 Like