Python 3s should not be a justification of BR difference

1v1 , i bring my python 3 favorite plane and you bring ours and will see, only missiles no guns

They’re only top 3 best non-irccm missiles

1 Like

oh yes and i bet you won’t want me to flare either huh? making scenarios up to suit your narrative. That’s not how it works buddy.

it’s not about the fact they have no IRCCM, it’s about the fact they miss targets because they go on cocaine speccing all in speed while not tracking whatsoever.

i’m terribly sorry but i’ve seen the sensor view replays and none of my pythons ever puiled harder than 15g’s, that’s dogshit at best. So thats why they overshoot targets, because they literally don’t pull whatsoever. An r24r (the lowest G missile within it’s battle rating) pulls way harder.

Last i checked didn’t exceed 24g’s… missed a target that didn’t even flare on time.

I will afraid IRCCM missiles more,they are unflareable on correct chance,that makes they can be sure kill.But for Py3, just a chance to kill someone, it can be flared by a passive flare without its target noticed your missile.

1 Like

Once again, overglorified r60m’s

Nice joke,no missile in War Thunder is unflareable, no matter the situation. It’s more a question of reaction, timing and skill. There are situations where it is indeed very difficult to evade a missile, but the same applies to missiles without IRCCM if you actually know what you’re doing, in different situations, but yes

That’s the kind of talk where you say, ‘I know I might be proven wrong in practice, so I’ll keep it in theory’

1 Like

ok im up and available, choose your vehicle
then i’ll make my choice

Only missile no guns , i will pick netz ok ?

i pick su27sm

Only r-73 , if you want It’s about Python 3, but I’ve skill issue, I’ll let you bring whatever you like

Sure thing

I’ve seen enough, none of your missiles ever came close to me and got 1 flared even rear aspect.

Please take into account I haven’t used the HMD and sorted out to missile when i had the nose onto you.

Mate, my engine was off you missed three gun runs on a plane at 300 km/h and you missed an R-73 rear-aspect.

i didn’t miss three gun runs, you said only missiles. Do you want to use guns as well? let’s do it i guess?
but see how you keep fabricating your scenarios so that they suit you?

You try use guns men wtf

clicked the first by instinct but realized and didn’t use it anymore. ALso why switch your engine off? you’re just ridiculing yourself.

3 Times by instinc insane

At the first bend I could see you were terrible, it’s not worth it I realised you don’t know how to play the game

At the first bend I could see you were terrible, it’s not worth it I realised you don’t know how to play the game

LOL said the average andie with bad stats. So you switch your engine off and its me the one who doesnt know how to play teh game, wow amazing.

3 Times by instinc insane

Only one time, want me to send the replay?

The stats argument

You asked for it.

Wanna try again?