The stats argument
No, switching off the engine was to make it more challenging
The stats argument
No, switching off the engine was to make it more challenging
Yep why not
more challenging
no, it just made my missiles not work but in turn you crashed.
See replay , but sure invite again
replay only shows me

Then you crashed as I extended.
Stop ridiculing yourself.
I want you to notice how my aim9l’s tried harder (and pulled harder) to track you while your pythons would pull less and refuse tracking once a single flare has been depleted.
Not bad , You play better with the F-16 than with the Su-27
wdym bad you told me missiles only so i’ve been baiting the missiles on me with full afterburner to show they get deterred by a single flare, you have no HMD so i have to put myself in front of you
Learn to assimilate what’s in front of your eyes because you seem to dissociate what’s happening after what you said because you were the one who set the rules.
Mate, I’ve given you the rear aspect 30 times I let you play and use the AIM-9Ls as much as you liked, you fired 10 missiles and missed them all, I only fired two because you were more afraid of dying than anything else.
I gave you the angles to fire missiles that anyone competent could have hit, but you can’t even aim the missile properly
Your most dangerous missile the one you fired at me, I had to point the flare dispenser upwards, with you below, and even then I managed to outmanoeuvre the AIM-9L because you don’t know how to aim a missile
If you’re smart, you’ll learn and improve so that next time, out of the 10 missiles you send at me, you’ll manage to kill me with 5.
Mate, I’ve given you the rear aspect 30 times I let you play and use the AIM-9Ls as much as you liked, you fired 10 missiles and missed them all, I only fired two because you were more afraid of dying than anything else.
you fired two in the f-16 because i didn’t give you chance to launch more. In fact you were carrying six pythons while i would carry only two aim9l’s on the wingtips. So I had to wait half a minute after every two launches.
I gave you the angles to fire missiles that anyone competent could have hit, but you can’t even aim the missile properly
I did tho aim them properly as you
Your most dangerous missile the one you fired at me, I had to point the flare dispenser upwards, with you below, and even then I managed to outmanoeuvre the AIM-9L because you don’t know how to aim a missile
You admit i gave you rear aspect and yet you flared it away as soon as you saw the smoke in the air. Nice, you just prove that aim9l is easy to flare from far away. I however edged the flares on the pythons and dodged them.
If you’re smart, you’ll learn and improve so that next time, out of the 10 missiles you send at me, you’ll manage to kill me with 5.
Then don’t flare i guess? Are we going to continue like this until you die to one of my missiles or what, i’ve been giving you the aspects for your pythons and I flared them all, i could have HMD’d all day onto you but decided to do it the classic way using ACM to ensure locks only when the nose is pointing at you after I energy trapped your netz, then you turned your engine and panic flared, then crashed.
As with the f-16A10 i decided to go more offensive and use radar enslaving. None of the missiles you launched ever came close to me while my aim9l’s would stick to your nozzle until they would eventually get deterred.
Stop twisting reality. I did not shoot three times, i only clicked once, i did not shoot 10 missiles in a row, i shot six times after ten minutes. You did not outplay me you ended up giving me your six every time, had it been a true air RB battle you’d die to my gun in any of the two scenarios because guess what’ PYTHONS ARE BAD. Period. Just because the missile has amazing reach and sometimes pull 30 to 40g’s doesn’t mean they’re good missiles, they’re overglorified r60m’s because they have the same tendency to get distracted by third party heat sources, overreact and cancel tracking the moment they see a single flare.
If you’re smart,
I in fact am smarter than you because I did not spend a thousand bucks in this game like you did just to crash in panic for turning the engine off and call me stupid in the forums.

I love it when it ends like that
once again, you asked for it.
Do forum users ever know that their actions have consequences? Or are we just going to be ok with calling me stupid, shitter and schizophrenic but when it’s my time to show i am neither of that we mass report me to have my account on hold? It’s the same cycle all over again.
What are the consequences?
The consequences of you calling me stupid is me demonstrating the opposite, yet you somehow are entitled to play the victim.
What are the consequences? It was you who panicked and resorted to Touch Grass
Stupid, yes, but the rest is pure fiction
let me seee hmmm did any of your missiles hit me despite purposefully giving you up close full burner rear aspect?

But when did I ever fire a rear-aspect missile? I fired one head-on and another at 90 degrees
not pure fiction (like the one you make about me panicking and trying to gun you down thrice in the su27)
it’s other people like normandy corsair and such the ones who call me schizo. Not you in this case.
Go check the replay, i’m done here talking to you. You fired twice as much missiles as I fired part because I was more conservative looking for the rear aspect part because i carried two and you carried six.