Poll: Should War Thunder Add More Tech-Tree Vehicles to Japan, Sweden, Italy, and Israel?

In recent updates, Japan, Sweden, Italy, and Israel have only been receiving 1-2 new vehicles for their tech-tree per update. Many players feel that these nations deserve more attention, as they offer unique and diverse gameplay experiences that could be further enhanced with additional vehicles.

The focus should be on expanding the tech-tree, offering players more options for progression without having to rely on event, battle pass, or premium vehicles. While events and premiums are exciting, many players want to see a greater variety of vehicles accessible through standard progression.

Do you think War Thunder should increase the number of tech-tree vehicles added for Japan, Sweden, and Israel in future updates?
  • Yes, these nations need more tech-tree vehicles, and the focus should be on expanding their tech-trees in regular updates (more then 1-2).
  • No, I think the current number of additions per update is fine, and the focus should stay as it is.
  • Other (Please comment below with your thoughts or suggestions).
0 voters

Proof to support the addition of more Tech-Tree Vehicles to minor nations:

A forum moderator told me to make a suggestion about the poll as well, this because suggestions are more looked at.

1 Like

With the exception of Japan naval, which is really really healthy at the moment (and for naval its France, Italy and Britain that are in need of additions ASAP) Then yes, those nations are in need of more additions.

edit: Going to add. What I think Japan, Sweden, Italy and Israel need more than anything is not quantity, but quality additions. Its no good adding a dozen vehicles to all, if they are all bad or useless. Better to add a few really really good and well considered additions to each.

8 Likes

Not only regular but premiums as well, store is basically empty for these nations.

They already are… Sweden’s literally meta, Japan’s getting support, Italy has gotten a ton of support.

1 Like

Are you trying to become community helper? 🤔

2 Likes

@YaSen
Just giving information the topic creator clearly didn’t know about prior to the post.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Japan and Israel, yes.

Sweden can bugger off to make the Big 3 into the Big 4.

It’s where they have belonged for at least a half year now.

I agree with more vehicles to all those except Japan.

Edit: you know what, screw Sweden too. They get all the OP crap already.

Sweden ground is fine, but it’s Sweden air that needs tlc

Why except Japan?
They havent received a single tank for the TT in over 3 updates, they also have received just 4 planes in the last 3 years - the Squadron F-5 (not even a TT), the F-16 and both F-15’s for the TT.

They have only received 1 plane this year and the rest are just top tier boats (which the majority of the playerbase doesnt even come close to researching it).

2 Likes

You didnt even read the Title - France isn’t even mentioned.

You are probably just a provoker because this isnt support:

Italy has gotten a Russian Sub-TT with NOT A SINGLE Hungarian vehicle in the air-TT.
The sub-TT is an OUTLIER. It’s a one time peak of addtions for their TT. In datascience those outliers are removed because they distort the dataset.
Italy hasnt gotten more then 1-2 vehicles per update when removing the outlier from the average.

What you are saying is simply not true.

@Rowiek Had to ping you since your post just has insults in it.
Not sure why your post pushes hate against those that support all ten tech trees including Japan and Italy when you claim to support the things I do.
Oh, it appears I ignored Sweden due to being busy and it being the meta.
Hungarian air being copy-paste is the only anomaly.
The Hungarian ground tree is mostly unique vehicles.

Italy received in order of most recent updates: 2, 3, 2 + 12, 3, 4, 8 + 7, 2, 4, 5, 3, and 4 for Drone Age on September 14th, 2022.

USSR’s average unique vehicles BTW is 3; Of course that includes some premiums cause it’s longer to separate them, which means by your post’s rationale USSR hasn’t been getting many tech tree vehicles. 42 average vehicles leaves 4.2 vehicles per tech tree. Some tech trees need more than others.
https://wiki.warthunder.com/Category:Updates

Japan’s sub tree is literally coming which is what I and thousands of others have been asking for.

I think the topic creator is simply making a comment that anybody who plays this game has no choice but to agree with.

The glaring gaps and lack of attention for the minor trees is apparent to anybody who bothers to look.

Always amusing to see Alvis "Flat Earth " Wisla going against the grain though.
Keep it up Alvis. Gaijin love a friendly content creator.

3 Likes

Now be honest with yourself, you included hungarians vehicles wich i personally don’t even count since they are ALL or ALMOST all copy paste ( the fact that hungarians tanks are MOSTLY unique is FALSE💯) and they aren’t italian, very simply.
Not including the sub trees italy only received copy-pastes, premiums or low tier stuff… WW2 era is completly forgotten and same goes for 6.0-10.0 and even above probably

2 Likes

What would you suggest would be an Italian alternative to the Hungarian vehicles or the German Tiger?

Did I say something about replacing? I don’t remember, but still some of the hungarians tanks could indeed be replaced by italian counterparts

1 Like

Yes but what? That was the question and it’s a pretty simple question.

Give 15 minutes, inma need to get back home first

No problem. I also accuse Gaijin of being lazy sometimes too.I just wondered what true Italian vehicles they could have or should have used instead of what they went for.
I can think of plenty for the UK where they went for South Africa instead.

1 Like