This ^^^

why would you want to?

literaly written there lol, you get a key you can redeem at the website

1 Like

Ah lol I’m like half blind apparently

2 Likes

happens to the best of us

2 Likes

Has anyone here seen this one? If not, I can recommend trying it: Reacher (TV series) - Wikipedia

1 Like

The season 1 is amazing, but I didn’t liked the season 2.

1 Like

I’m at episode 5 rn. I like it so far. This series is a proof that not every good movie/series needs to have a convoluted plot with 20 distinct, morally gray characters. Sometimes all we want is a simple story about a likeable badass protagonist and his small group of friends fighting aganst plainly evil scummy people.

1 Like

Ep 5 of season 2 ? Reacher is overall a cooler John Wick, and what pleased me in the season 1 is the mystery and the fact that the characters were vulnerable because they didn’t knew everything about the plot. Also I found very laughable that the bad guy in the season 2 is evil Elon Musk.

This is awesome!

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDXEYw93cs8

Its VERY much inspired by Half Life 1. If you are a fan of that game, you will enjoy this
@KillaKiwi

1 Like

Early heavy multirole fighter 90’s ~ 2002 from 2 nations when ?

McDonnell Douglas/Boeing F-15E Strike Eagle

Spoiler

10000629k2

Boeing F-15I Ra’am

Spoiler

gotta love how popular coastal is

Ah. RB ya, it takes along time.

I switched to AB because not only do you find after matches you get better RP rewards.

arcade, with better rewards than realistic?

what is this witchcraft??

Indeed but compared to my RP earnings that was ~1,000 RP when I was playing Cotsal RB I earn anywhere between ~4,000-7,000 RP is AB.

I beat it because fair more play AB(and there are no Gaijin boats in the mode) so I destroyed more players then RB.

Thats a 50% off on the packs outside the season, interesting.

2 Likes
4 Likes

@Chilean_Thunder @Shay Let’s continue in here

1 Like

I’d rather not continue it at all. Let’s just say that you guys are fine with a Chilean sub tree and I’m against one, and leave it at that.