Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

So you are saying its ok for germany, because Smin said more swiss vehicles are possible for germany

you mean Swiss

2 Likes

nuh uh all Strv122’s to Germany clearly

I could also add the two-seater variants but how lazy

Mirage 50 DCN Pantera

I love the elongated Kfir type nose :D

i do that one all the time damnit

Leaklist has 2 premium jets though, hasn’t happened since they did all those rank 7’s in one go in December 2022. Doesn’t mean it’s fake, but it’s not helping it’s credibility.
I’d prob take both, depending on the price.

the F-20 being a premium was corrected to have been a mistake i think

its fake F3 CSP would never be added

Nah that was the F-2 and one of the 04

The way gszabi said it they look at the model by eye rather than filenames.

Given the F-2 and F-16 look pretty much the same and harder without textures.
I can understand that

Well… This is Gaijin we are talking about here. Its unlikely, but not impossible.

Remember, when the Tornado F3 was added, the first Skyflash missile you unlocked wasnt even the Skyflash DF variant, it was literally the standard Skyflash, it was horrorific to use

1 Like

The F-2 has bigger wings if I recall correctly, so they should be a decent giveaway about which one it is.

The Tornado F.3 is an asymmetrical equivalent to the MiG-23MLD, with it having a better radar and weaponry, but worse flight performance, yet was added as an F-16/MiG-29 counter. Britain in general is has not been having a fun time.

Isn’t the difference barely perceptible unless side-by-side with an F-16?

1 Like

I mean if a person doesn’t know the difference then yea they wouldn’t know which is which
My take it’s a Thai F-16 as some are bluey greyish which make that yet more harder

Mayhaps, however if one studied them enough, it would become relatively obvious. I don’t blame them for possibly making this mistake, however it’s not an unavoidable one.

1 Like

I don’t know why people say it’s yet another F-15 because even I know that difference lol

Some people believe that because it’s the path of least effort.

Yea true but same for the Thai F-16 as iirc it’s just another C variant

Indeed.