Off Topic Discussion

None of the remaining dominions are treated all that great in War Thunder. So we are all fighting for better treatment of these nations.

^Rabbit^

2 Likes

yum

1 Like

:’ (

That is the equivalent of my child.

1 Like

Third game in two months with the KV-1E and the ITP and yea it looks like I’m a skilled player.

This is why I don’t really like playing Russia as you can get stupid stats with the majority of there stuff

That’s pretty normal for low tier. I got 8 kills in chinese M24 chaffee

Do you have rabbits?

Yes, he is my only one.

1 Like

I’m sorry

Though I did have this very strange match a few days ago:

To generate a match normally, Air RB carrier maps require a majority of players on atleast one team to be using aircraft w/ the " naval aircraft " spawntag. And are limited to historical matchups ( USA/GB vs. JPN for Pacific, USA/GB vs. DE/IT for Europe ) on top of that, making them a relatively rare sight. None are available at BR 's higher than 7.3 according to the map voting panel.

This match I played met neither normal condition. Even stranger, it was the enemy team who got the carrier-furnished side, despite none of the nations on that team having a prop-BR " naval aircraft ".

I’ll have to experiment more, but if this is an intentional change it might make carrier maps more common to experience, just like the removal of nation-locks to other maps a few years ago made it easier to make matches while playing some lesser-player nations( I still remember how hard it was to get matches as Sweden back then. A 10min queuetime was lucky !)
Though it could also make rearming/repairing awkward for those few players who survive the initial furball. We’ll have to see what goes on.

2 Likes

Why do you have pc icon next to the players nickname?

Bc I play on console w/ crossplay enabled.

1 Like

xbox?

PSN, actually.

Have you had any unusual carrier matches like this ?

I haven’t played props recently. But a few years ago I saw a similar match

I recall one years ago, but I havent played that BR in a long time

Is gear shifting time in game based completely on crew skill or does the transmission itself have any effect on shifting time?

Base value is transmission dictated but crew skill can still improve it

1 Like

Or should I say vehicle dictated because some variants of the vehicle using the same transmission still have different base values. It’s either random or P/W calculated. Idk