Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Community Bug Reporting System made a bug report in case

i dont play for kd

this is pretty comical tho

pulling up my profile as if its gonna do something, i stand by my point

3 Likes

Am i trying to do something?

I notice

can you bring this conversation in private DM, so that i can ignore you and you dont have to type in this chat - which is for Rumor Round-Up & Discussion.

Some interesting stuff in .lang:

I’ll have a full list in Aircraft Carriers - WT Discussion later.

8 Likes

Maybe they are finally fixing Carriers / adding carriers back into ARB

It’s not all about performance.

Russia as a hole don’t need anymore tanks for the time being especially strong ones
I this is the same feeling I have with the Il-8 they didn’t need it as around BR 3-4 is already one of the best line ups in the game. I’ve not played the game in two months and managed to get 8 kills using the KV-1E and ITP with only one death.

So yea it’s about time someone else was in the spotlight

3 Likes

" name_0 " lines are used to direct the appearance of statcards.

Jes those stats hurt my eyes not only a Russian main but a wallet warrior too.

3 Likes

Interesting.

Any carriers for other nations (considering the UK invented the Aircraft carrier).

This feels overly salty but I am indeed curious. I’ll save my bitching for whenever that update drops.

2 Likes

And the tank along with railways remember : D

But the world is so ungrateful about these facts : (

2 Likes

Why do such people are allowed to have an opinion on the game when they clearly have no experience in the game and its assets

2 Likes

They could do with adding further ships so scharnhorst can be moved up with actual competitors. Her place can be filled by earlier German BC’s and France and Italy need their dreadnoughts ASAP before they stop being competitive vs later 16-inch armed dreadnoughts and above.

1 Like

“Thank you for providing the war with more lethal means of killing people and projecting power around the world”

1 Like

We continue this covo in discord as I will most likely gonna get banned again if I continue here lol

2 Likes

But that never happens to you :P

Can’t really argue with that. But in the context of a war video game might as well acknowledge it whether positively or not.

1 Like

The full post will be in the AC thread, but remember these are only for the currently-ingame carriers. GB has HMS Illustrious(87) and HMS Ark Royal(R09), the pennant number is specified but not the year of refit. Unlike the american carriers.

WT Mobile has Illustrious 's name in it 's files, and specifies it to be in 1940 fit there. Mobile also has HMS Implacable(R86), 1944.

1 Like

Hasn’t this been in forever due to the AI carriers?