Off Topic Discussion

This I dare not say, I’m not quite as familiar with these vehicles in game from a standpoint of using it myself.
To my understanding they aren’t modeled with assisted loading though and both have a traditional one based purely on your crew. I’m not sure whether it has to do with their variants or with the lack of assisted loading being modelled on these vehicles.

1 Like

Yes but no. It is made by creating a small first stage rack and placing shells behind the gun.

The Chi-Ri II has a semi-auto loader or something

Assisted loaders just have shorter reloads

8dgxya

I found it.

Oh, I forgot to post this but the US has bought the Arrow.

Spoiler

1 Like

is this a AI vehicle or a playable one?

map asset afaik

1 Like

This one is a kind of destructible car, my favourite one infact. It 's on the Arctic ground map between the trefoil building and the icebreaker.

I’m not really sure what it being " playable " would entail, since it 's completely unarmed.

1 Like

I thought gaijin was considering multi vehicle sam systems

I don’t think Gaijin has updated Air Assault MM, I can’t find a 12.7 game despite 20+ ppl in queue

Both ARLs have an assisted reloading system.

It’s modeled in 3D, it’s even have “recently” be used as an historical nerf for the gun minimum degree elevation, BUT it was never used for reducing the reloading rate, since both ARLs should reload in 5/6s if the system was taken into account :(

If they can consider the assisted loading system for nerfing a vehicle then they should increase its reload rate as well. Snail and it’s two brain cells can’t take a proper decision.

1 Like

Say anyone know when the Strikemaster should end up on the marketplace?

I wanted it but failed to get far enough along the battlepass.

Should be available within upcoming weeks(1/2 most likely)

I was intrested in it due to it’s curiosity but since I’ve met none who were able to survive my F4U7 (which is 6.0 while the strikemaster is 6.3) I’m unsure if it’s worth it

seems like a hell of a turner tho

I want it less that it’s good and more that it’s a Kiwi vehicle.

understandable tho, you a Kiwi too?

No, Canadian. How often I talk about Canada’s treatment in War Thunder should be a clue.

yea wasn’t sure, there was another guy that kept ranting about New Zealand and Australian Mistreatment