Off Topic Discussion

Ah. RB ya, it takes along time.

I switched to AB because not only do you find after matches you get better RP rewards.

arcade, with better rewards than realistic?

what is this witchcraft??

Indeed but compared to my RP earnings that was ~1,000 RP when I was playing Cotsal RB I earn anywhere between ~4,000-7,000 RP is AB.

I beat it because fair more play AB(and there are no Gaijin boats in the mode) so I destroyed more players then RB.

Thats a 50% off on the packs outside the season, interesting.

2 Likes
4 Likes

@Chilean_Thunder @Shay Let’s continue in here

1 Like

I’d rather not continue it at all. Let’s just say that you guys are fine with a Chilean sub tree and I’m against one, and leave it at that.

Well I rather have Chile than a Arab nation given today and the past history

Let’s say that the current state of the Israeli tree is quite regrettable, I think it would be best if they had a sub-tree even if it is not a Chilean one.

considering one guy wanted to add qatar to israel purely for the 2a7q i prefer chile as well (yes i know chile has leopards as well)

1 Like

Plus Israel is a pick a mix nation and so is Chile there a common point.
Both have the same type of tech aka western so yet another point in common.

Honestly, the best arguments I’ve seen are Chile or Singapore for a sub-tree for Israel.

1 Like

Nah Singapore for britain bro lol

1 Like

no comment

Lied you commented basically your comment is this sign lol

Thailand for Japan
Chile for Israel

those are the best option we have left for sub trees

3 Likes

What BR does it go to air RB EC from the normal games ?

check here:

1 Like

As a singaporean nah i rather put it in israel it make more sense in term of military history and all. It has like more military history than Chile in my opinion since the Singapore Armed forces is basically model after the israel defence forces because the Israelis come setting up and train the Singaporean military. Israel also supplied Singapore with military hardware including tanks and missiles. There also a small number of IDF officers serve in staff appointments within the Singapore Ministry of Defence. And if i not wrong Singapore help fund the iron dome program too so yeah

Watching Rumour Round-up and discussion rn

popcorn-eating

5 Likes