Off Topic Discussion

guess im just used to it

Many people seem to have that problem, I just don’t

oh that also gets me Nauseous immediately

1 Like

I got and idea hope gaijin consider 4 Lead-In Fighter Trainer (LIFT) in the future

• BAE Hawk 100 (late) (UK)

• Alenia Aermacchi/Leonardo M-346FT (ITA)

• Hongdu L-15A (CN)

• Yakovlev Yak-130 (RUS)

1 Like

this is what a n Alpha Jet LNU would’ve been if they didn’t stop the development shortly after it started

1 Like

Uh, I guess Alpha Jet LNU could be rank VII for germany tech tree

And 4 Lead-In Fighter Trainer (LIFT) would be rank VIII

It’s why they are a supporting nation like New Zealand.

As what New Zealand give the Canada+Austrlia pair what 3 vehicles?
Bob simple, that funny tank with both tracks and tires I don’t know the name of, and a LAV-III known as the NZLAV.

Apart from that, I don’t know any others.

If danish tanks ever get added:

Spoiler

1 Like

Schofield is the tank youre thinking of

I need to clarify something. When new tech tree/sub thech tree gets added, everything from a nation that this tt/stt represents gets removed/hidded from the nations it was before and gets moved to the tt/stt, right?

Ah that. Would its track and wheeled setup be added as two different tanks or one that can swap between the two?

for the most part yes. event stays and can be seen(more often than not they are added as tech-tree tanks in the new tree) but premiums and tech-tree move most times.

From what I’ve seen if you owned the new nations stuff in old tree even if it got a tree now you will still own it.

1 Like

I assume theyll be movable.

As for air the kiwis could bring the a4k and maybe the dauntless (assuming that doesnt get in the way of the more interesting Australian vultee vengeance).

Not directly related but the french should have a copy paste dauntless.

Well, event stuff won’t get hidden or removed, but regular premiums and tech tree stuff will get hidden and copied to the new nation

1 Like

What about the F-16 ?

And you are doing it

2 Likes

Pretty sure at this point the A-4K is gonna be a event vehicle for the US tree (or the british tree if the RAAF A-4G was to be added)

I think New Zealand will play by Norway rules.

so premium/event vehicles. this if we are basing this convo on the current “Commonwealth”(my lovely codename for it.) suggestion I’ve put out.

Canada(Main tree)+ Australia (sub-tree) and New Zealand.

main and sub can be swapped I just used Canada as I’ve found 10(I think is more like 4-5) different tech-tree suggestions compared to the one Australian one I found.

And before you ask I did go looking both on the old forms and Reddit(for an Aussie tree) and the only Australian tree I can find is this on by PikPikker:

https://pikpikker.neocities.org/aus_wt

Ive always been of the mind that the south africa subtree should be expanded to have canadian, aussie, and even indian stuff too. Maybe the a4k as a premium.

A whole 50 tech tree vehicles, bruh
And people wonder why australia (and NZ) aren’t their own nation ingame