Oct 2024 balance change feedback

Why are you dropping LGBs in the first place if i tried that in my Gripen or Su-24 id get instantly shot down by a roland you have mavericks use them

1 Like

lol

If you cant kill anything from 10+km in Pantsir then you have clear skill issues, get better.

2 Likes

Not trying to im just trying to get my point across also if you dont trust my posts id definelty advise you to not trust panther at least hes far more biased than i ever will be

1 Like

what is this? are you fr? i rate this ragebait 1/10

Thats rich coming from someone who loves bein toxic to other players and always makes empty claims.

Did you see that i said manoeuvring targets which means people who dont fly in straight lines why don’t you try to shoot down a gripen or F-16C thats making rapid movements to throw off your missile at 10+km

1 Like

launching maverick only for it to go at snail’s pace and getting intercepted by pantsir

1 Like

Just dont argue it goes no where, if anything it hurts both sides from getting what they want.

How about you stop using auto mode and actually try to use your brain and predict their movements? But i guess its too much work for you.

In that case even best platfrom will not help you.

1 Like

3bm60 cant lolpen the turret cheeks of an abrams, m829a3 however will lolpen the turret of most soviet toptiers

1 Like

it absolutely can, ive had it happen a bunch

Iirc M829A3 was designed to defeat K-5, not sure if you’ll get the same results with relikt.

You do know that both modes assist you in guidance the LEAD mode just helps account for high speed targets temporarily though its still buggy

1 Like

No they do not, they’d go up in BR almost instantly and give bad precedent.

It’s an anti-tank helicopter, it’s fine at 11.0.

The 2nd best light tank in the game, best auto-light in the game. Fastest, superior to 2S38 in all but thermals.
Tho it’s obvious your post is pure Russia fanboying arguing that a production tank is superior to HSTVL that failed due to costs.
Any post wanting 2S38 anywhere close to HSTVL is easily dismissed. Russia made an inferior weapon system for cost, deal with it.

2 Likes

I mean if where going off of what’s known there’s been plenty of footage of the magical relict being penned by even chemical munitions’ so… stopping sabot is questionable

Yeah its only designed to defeat K-5 i imagine the later variants would be able to go through relikt at sub 500m

3 Likes

Thats why you use manual mode only, gosh imagine bein so clueless that you need explanation from other people on how to use Pantsir effectively.

That’s what I imagine.

Do you not hear what im saying both modes assist in guidance there is no true manual guidance you can either have LEAD or LOS and both will take partial command of the missile