Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Well I’ve got my bingo card ready along with a little something extra
bingobongo
fakeymkfakerson

6 Likes

Wont happen, they wont even fix basic issue on the CR2 that were reported well over a year ago. The likelyhood they’ll give Britain anything in teh way of a competitive MBT is out of the question. The best we can hope for is that they dont nerf the CR1s to the point of unplayability like they have done for the CR2s.

1 Like

Indian OSA for UK

c85

1 Like

Working as intended then. Is the real life embodyment of the meme
“my job here is done”
“but you didn’t do anything”

Use this thread instead

That thread wont last long, they are just hurling abuse at each other

We are going to see devblogs for the new battlepass soon.

2 Likes

Hold your horses we got like 2 weeks yet

man i just want the IAI Lavi and IAI Kfir c.10

1 Like

First of all, i agree with you, BUT i think there is a logical explanation for this. Gaijin wanted to add the M829A2 for the click-bait to help the US win rates (all the conversation about noobs that we all already tired about), but since clickbait and HC are technically same vehicle, they add M829A2 to HC too… and thats it.

About the AIM, yeah, it could get KEW-A2 since it is part of the noob problem too , but, for me, as it is, will still be good (AIM is my higher k/d of all m1a1).

@Smin1080p_WT Why are the Merkava Mk.4B/B LIC going up to 12.0? Please have the developer re-review this extremely poor decision. The Merkava Mk.4M has an APS which has been a significant enough difference for the longest time to warrant a higher BR compared to the other 2 variants.
(Not to mention how massive the Merkava Mk.4’s profile is compared to every other top tier MBT, all while having mediocre armor to say the least.)

If the Developers still believe after re-evaluating I’m the Mk.4 that there should still be a BR difference even given the addition of the APS on the Mk.4M (which is currently broken on the live server iirc), then the Mk.4M should be lowered, the others should’t be raised. Why aren’t similar variants to the 12.0 Arietes going up? They’re identical in most ways, less than the Mk.4B and Mk.4M are…

Please tell me you personally at least have a little common sense and are able to understand why this is a horrible decision on the developers part, because there goes any 11.7 lineup options…

Are you finally planning on buffing the Mk.4s armor to its historical and realistic standard while adding the 15 tons of armor and weight it’s missing?? If so then it might start to make sense… but as of now they’re massive tanks armored by cardboard because the developers didn’t model the armor properly and still haven’t fixed it:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/1eYOWMuJWJ3n

This is a really serious issue to me personally as you may be able to tell, and I really hope you take the time to read this and hopefully respond. If there’s nothing you can do, I understand (it’s just that you’re kinda my last hope here…). Thank you for your time, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

6 Likes

Stupid overpowered T-90M’s. Keep eating my top leclerc round from the side ERA.

Wish that NATO ERA was just as power-crept as Russian ERA.

Imagine CR2 TES/OES with Soviet ERA numbers

CR3 TD can only get nerfs from the production model not buffs

Just lost another top tier match against Russia, US and Israel.
Only minor nations in my team, no one has long range SPAA missles, meanwhile we were getting sniped from 25km’s away by that long range Su-25 rocket thing and long range American guided bombs.

@Smin1080p_WT
When will this change? When will nations like GB, Japan, China, Italy, Israël, France and Sweden get long range (12km+) SPAA tanks?

Since this is taking too long.

6 Likes

Yeah, ADATS probably should ahve its BR dropped to down to 11.0 if there was an 11.0 line-up for it.

But yeah, the fact only one nation is allowed SPAA, sucks

2 Likes

Probably if they reclassify M26/M26A1 into a heavy tank in the game, its statistics would be enough to make it one step lower.
Maybe it’s against irl postwar classification, but we already have light tank M18 for example. This way M26A1 could also help with Italian lack of TT heavy tank.

so what have I missed in my like 2 month break?

Well the hot topic right now is the newly-announced BR changes. But if you want to know anything about the next update, here’s what we have to go on:

Next Update Confirmed and Rumored Content

Confirmed Features:

New Test Flight features for aircraft, confirmed by Smin

HE fuze control in battle, confirmed by Smin

New missile/rocket sight for Naval battles and new Naval prediction markers, confirmed by Smin

LERX vapor on aircraft, confirmed by Smin

Confirmed Vehicles:

New rank VI ships for UK, Italy, Germany, and France, confirmed by Smin

A new domestic SPAA for the USA as well as the Skink, confirmed by Smin

Premium Ram II for UK, confirmed by Smin

Rumored Features:

Anti-radiation missiles, hinted by Gaijin video team, various missiles datamined

SEAD game mode/mission type, datamined

MFD improvements, mentioned by Smin

Benelux ground, possible based on previous additions

ASEAN air or ground, possible based on previous additions, censored leak list

Submarines, many related datamines and additions recently

Rumored Vehicles:

F/A-18, leaked last update

SuperHind, leaked last update

OSA, leaked last update

Soviet KV-1 variant, leaked last update

CTWV ICV, leaked last update

JH-7 premium, leaked last update