Oct 2024 balance change feedback

No they do not, they’d go up in BR almost instantly and give bad precedent.

It’s an anti-tank helicopter, it’s fine at 11.0.

The 2nd best light tank in the game, best auto-light in the game. Fastest, superior to 2S38 in all but thermals.
Tho it’s obvious your post is pure Russia fanboying arguing that a production tank is superior to HSTVL that failed due to costs.
Any post wanting 2S38 anywhere close to HSTVL is easily dismissed. Russia made an inferior weapon system for cost, deal with it.

2 Likes

I mean if where going off of what’s known there’s been plenty of footage of the magical relict being penned by even chemical munitions’ so… stopping sabot is questionable

Yeah its only designed to defeat K-5 i imagine the later variants would be able to go through relikt at sub 500m

3 Likes

Thats why you use manual mode only, gosh imagine bein so clueless that you need explanation from other people on how to use Pantsir effectively.

That’s what I imagine.

Do you not hear what im saying both modes assist in guidance there is no true manual guidance you can either have LEAD or LOS and both will take partial command of the missile

No missile in the game uses manual mode. They would wobble much more intensely if they did.

1 Like

Dont get this thread locked. Please don’t start any unnecessary arguments

Couldn’t agree more. Yes it has Aim-9Ms, but there’s a decent amount of battles that end before you can even get to use them.
Not to mention that lack of an air spawn and STOCK AIM-9Ls… it’s absolutely brutal…

Ariete’s still going up whilst still being the most ass MBTs is ridiculous, or the 2A5 being placed on the same BR as the 2A7 or the Swedish Leopards despite not being remotely as good is somehow not a giant red flag to Gaijin to actually decompress.

3 Likes

Yep, germanys a6/a7 are insane and completely handheld mbts.
But still, leo 2pl doesnt have same type of armor, this feels more like how to “boost” a4m sales up, while keeping that pl version worse.

AGS in 11.3.
M833 + 8 x magnification + gen1 FLIR + 8 ready round.
In real life, teledyne expeditionary tank has M68A1 gun with M833. But it has more ready ammo.Later teledyne AGS has EX-35 gun with M900 but fewer rounds.AGS has similar replenisher like MGS but Gaijin just refuse to add it.
Gaijin picked shortcoming of different varieties,and moves it up whole 2.0 for just 40mm pen

Worse FCS, worse mobility, doesn’t feature IRST, has a bigger profile. BMP-3 despite having more missile amount it takes longer to reload,

BMP-3 works better as sniper while BMD-4 can do the same but at same time can be a brawler too with the fast reloading missile but at lower count.

2 Likes

9.3? Not in your dreams, 3BM25 is a terrible round, either doesn’t have enough pen for 9.0 and 9.3 range nor post-pen damage.

I don’t know how the AH-64DJP moved to 11.7.
No IRCM no LWR no MAW only get 30 CM
It was the worst AH-64D variants

1 Like

America suffers post number 100

3 Likes

Theres no manual or automatic mode. The thing you’re thinking about just controls the missile trajectory: Lead or straight (Automatic picks one of the 2 or changes is midcourse)(Automatic is mostly useless)

The radar works somewhat akin to the khrizantena. If you get multiple tws tracks on the pansir the focused target may change and hop lock, and the missile will follow the lock, not the crosshair, unlike other spaa. I remember having trouble hitting a hovering apache because he was spamming hellfires and the tws was having seizures.

It also can carry twice as many missiles as the BMD-4, but it can’t use them in the autoloader so its way longer reload

poor T-72s getting lolpenned im so sad, its almost as if powerful APFSDS can kill older tanks easily

guys lets appreciate b-29 going down 🙏