Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Häus

Wee need to ciure this päetient

When is the next update dropping approximately?

Roughly 3 months

1 Like

I’m looking forward to that already. Any guesses what we will be getting? Probably french coastal tree right? Will they add Dutch and Belgium boats in it as well?

We don’t have any information atm on what the initial French coastal techtree might include( apart from VLT-2 since it 's ingame now ), so for now we’ll just have to say the possibility exists that there could be some and leave it at that until we learn more.

1 Like

MiG 23 has lost over 40 flares, instead of 73 its 30, and half of the flares are invisible, r24rs are easily chaffed now and radar looks extremely different.

They said that because it was to be released at 9.7 at the time, which is obviously very bad. Luckily at 9.0 it might prove to be a decent enough jet to play.

1 Like

hopefully the hunter F1 goes down or the French F6 goes up they shouldnt be the same BR

6 Likes

Speaking of things that may need to be polished after release, let’s talk about Namer…

But about something that isn’t exactly new: the Spikes…

The hunter has been overtiered for a long time. The standard one should have been 8.7 now that the mig-15 and the sabre have gone down.

4 Likes

Whats the difference between the Mirage 5F and the Mirage 5BA, apart from the AAMs and the battlerating?

Countermeasures

1 Like

I’m surprised ZERO British aircraft went down in that BR change list, kinda shows you they hate Britain.

1 Like

Anyone else had some troubles with HEAT-FS not fuzing on thinly armoured vehicles?

The Brits are too good

I believe its a copy of the export hunter, same should be found on sweden. And once more another similar thing happens with the Vampire. The british uses the goblin II engine vs the finnish/swedish hunters being the export which use goblin III. Better engine but the same br as the british. Does it warrent a br increase meh? I have both and only sorta notice it but maybe thats cause im a vampire fan. All in all its more likely just TT compression.

It’s not the same as the swedish hunter, no.
It’s straight up better.

Is it? I my bad then, still swedish hunter has 9b’s and i guess without the better engine.

It’s I believe an F.5 vs the french F.6
The difference isn’t as major as with the F.1 vs F.6 though.
Edit: the swedes got an F.4, need to correct myself.