Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Does this game have UI-designer?

So what happened with this hm?

Glad to see that the F4E and and most other phantoms still use the C cockpit even though the KWS is rolling an E pit.

Most likely it got postponed. Either that or they are still working on the thing and they will add it in a small patch.

That makes no sense, He said that a whole week before the update dropped, It doesnt take long to just add agm 65g to the swedish gripen when the UK + Italian one already have it, Its simply bs

France have some nice cool early domestic jet that Gaijin could add too :(

etc…

11 Likes

This is Gaijin were talking about, they do tend to do things that make little to no sense. And plus I’m just assuming stuff so don’t take my word for granted.

2 Likes

Its just frustrating to get promised things that you have been waiting for for ages and they dont deliver without any reason why

3 Likes

They all look either cool or wacky In a good way.

It would be cool to see them in the game in the near future.

4 Likes

Can’t agree more ^^

Résumé

I want my flying pen too :p

10 Likes

any words from the devs or moderators on either Br decreases for the Shar and or the L/i stock for the tornado and shar

The L/i would be pointless add. But yeah, 9M stock is a must.

not really, it would replace the normal L, and would be an IRCCM missile, and then the upgrade to 9M would just be a smokeless motor

I dont think the SHar ever used 9Li. Maybe for the F3. But still. 2x Aim-9M stock with a 4x Aim-9M mod. Just mitigates some of the stock grind. Eitehr that of Skyflash DFs stock for the Torando F3 Late

1 Like

they wont give us stock 9Ms, nvm SARH missiles, honestly I fully expect gaijin to not touch the shar and F3 and that it they will just be left like they are to suffer

Im just hoping they both get their finished cockpit HUDs sometime this decade

2 Likes

Is that backward or did it get worse?

It 's been simplified.

Remember when they took tracers away and then said they’d add in the swedish targetting computers to make up for the lack of tracers only to do nothing for 2 years? Get used to it

2 Likes

And to top it off, they didn’t even reduce the BR to account for the 20% loss in manoeuvrability.
They could have waited till introducing the production version with an up-rated engine, Farnham armour and an APS.

And in the air tree, they’ve given France a Hunter F.6 (with AIM-9Bs) at the same 9.0 BR Britain gets the initial F.1, which is SO much worse in terms of aerodynamics and engine power, not to mention the missiles… Of all nations, FRANCE gets a more competitive hunter… The F.1 really needs to go down to 8.7 now.

Overall, it just comes across like Gaijin hates Britain.

3 Likes