Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

ehhh jesus all your takes are incredible bad, you arent making friends with that post

6 Likes

Okay give me a moment to cook, after that i will make a list that is longer than the Chinese tec tree.
That point man, is such an understatement.

9 Likes

More diversity at top tier would help the meta in my opinion, and a lot of nations have light tanks that have yet to be added, like china for example, so I think this would be a good direction move towards

2 Likes

not BMP-2M turret tho

I know, but was faster to write than “same armament than the BMP-2M”

1 Like

such a brainless take

One of my suggestions got posted about the VN-20, it’s essentially a Chinese Puma with better armor and potentially a better gun as well

oh yeah because 2S38/BMP2M but just flatout OP is so much more interesting

1 Like

More likely this is a cheap version of the T-15, than the Puma

ehhhh i wouldnt go that far, pls remember that the Puma in game is incredible bugged and is missing half its armor.

Besides that i am not a fan of the VN-20, its a death trap for disengaging personal who want to leave the IFVs. 2 MGs right next to the exist possibly limiting the movement of the personal if in use and fuel barrels right above the exit potentialy dousing the crew with fuel up on exit.
The whole thing is sketchy as duck

Edit: Btw nevermind, seems like they at least removed 1 of the death traps the MGs right next to the exit

why are you blaming him

you actively engaged in the argument also lenghtening the thread, and so did everyone else involved

@LorentzManifolds Make sure you do a quick google before your words, lets start with China:

ZBD03

ZBD04/04A/VN11/VN11A/VN12

ZBD05/VN18

ZTD05/VN16

ZBL08/VN1

ZTQ15

VN17/VT5

ST-1

ST-1BR

CS/AA5

ST-3

I will be back with more
Edit: okay simmering now lets continue with some SPAAs

SA2 76mm

Yitian

SWS2

Type 625E

5 Likes

For the UK here is something close to what is missing from the ground tree. Because it fits the convo.

2 Likes

the guy was a complete desaster what do you mean, the guy getting banned is one of th best things that happend, he was completly unhinged and only a blind russian lover

6 Likes

Wait, who is alex? Wagner dude?

this one looks better

1 Like

honestly dont quite remember anyamore either, the alex i remember was realy toxic
4BK is named wagner as well, while he did spam lot of german vehicle stuff he was generaly harmless in comparison

2 Likes

The " Guardian Angel " historical event just got a tonne of changes: ( 2.33.0.112 · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine@251098a · GitHub )

Notable is the addition of more B-17E 's:

^the original Guardian Angel event details

1 Like

An upcoming re-run of the event?

I would suspect turning this into a singleplayer campaign or a multi one, IDK.