Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Quick someone upset a german main

2 Likes

When they will drop f-18 blog we will reach part 5 in few hours.

4 Likes

Any more news on that? From what i know Gzabi said that it might not even come this update

Nope not yet. All we know is what is on the leak list.

2 Likes

And also Swiss (I hope this won’t be another AV-8B Plus situation)

3 Likes

Neither would you lmao

Depending on the result i will still suffer about the CAS suffer

It should at least also go to the US, but it should go to everyone who is granted to get it(at some point) at the same time, much like a number of other updates.

(So at least US, GER, SWE. but maybe we’d get lucky and get the others that could also get it)

4 Likes

Oh yeah, without a doubt

1 Like

i get the feeling it will, seems to be a similar situation after all.

Yeah everyone should get it if they can within reason. Making a vehicle exclusive to any nation in order to make people play that nation is pretty stupid. Like the AV-8B+ and JAS39C. All it serves to do is rile up parts of the playerbase. It’s not good for the game.

1 Like

Honestly we will have to wait and see, as of now we don’t really have any hard evidence of anything regarding the F/A-18C.

All we know is that it might come to the German tree and there is 0 hard evidence that confirms if it will even end up in this update or if it will be an exclusive to Germany.

4 Likes

It’s always interesting reading rr&d month before the first leak list. Vehicles wishlisting, cool history tidbits and Deathmisser making guesses about next ingame nation.
And then leak list drops containing some controversial vehicle and everybody here just wants to kill each other.

4 Likes

It used to be even more interesting when the well known forum trolls weren’t banned

1 Like

Does this count?

3 Likes

The sources used by naveweaps and wikipedia tend to indicate a reload time closer to 1.75 RPM for a 15° elevation, so around 34 seconds, but maybe i’m missing something ?

1 Like

Hey, it’s not our fault that Gaijin makes such terrible decisions.
The leaks were especially rough this time around tho

Main problem is just that are a lot of people are getting ahead of themselfs and are jumping to conclusions.

US mains thinking that it’s confirmed already that they are not getting the F/A-18C, German mains acting like it’s already confirmed that they are getting it etc.

2 Likes

To be fair, Gaijins trackrecord very much supports these theorized outcomes

1 Like

For the JAS39C all its done is lead to the Gripen C being poorly modeled and all models are just glorified A’s which are still missing their real armaments.

Gaijin couldve made the vehicle make sense if the A was never made to be what the C is. And had the C and A not been added at the same time. Thats a problem with gaijin and it makes me worry for how the F18 will be added.

3 Likes