Leak List

The eurofighter is also a multirole fighter but it’s much better at performing long range missions due to it’s really good range and fuel effciency

I neither said the EFT was bad at multirole, or that the plane wouldn’t be good. But the performance is being overrated compared to what it’s gonna be fighting in war thunder.

I’ve acknowledged that it would dog walk the current state of the game, hence why I’m against adding it. But when it does get added with planes that can actually compete? It will not be this unstoppable menace that solo’s teams like it’s being made to sound.

also I only stated its multirole capacity is inferior to the Rafales, which is a true statement. Not that it’s bad at it. Likewise I acknowledged the Rafale is inferior at air superiority but it’s also not bad at it.

The Rafaelle has the advantage of lower visibility and being able to keep up to date much easier, the typhoon has much better aviónics overall tho and it takes a Lot more to keep up to date but it’s already catching up on the electronics like radar and systems

Ofc it wotan be unstoppable but it would be pretty unbalanced for the Game, and for the multirole capacity i have to differ, as i said the eurofighter has much higher range than any multirole fighter and can carry just as much weaponry as the Rafaelle, the eurofighter has a slight advantage on the multirole part due to the higher range, everything else afaik they do pretty much the same

I’m not sure where you’re getting “better range” from given the Rafale has countless times been proven to have a larger combat radius as well as a larger payload. Unless we are talking about a rather recent EFT improvement I’m unaware of.

The typhoon has been acknowledged to be the fighter with most range Aka flight range in the world being much more capable of doing long range missions than other planes, in not talking about combat Radius

ok just gonna shift this topic on the the Gen 4.5 that’s ACTUALLY coming to the game. The Chengdu J-10A and more specifically… wtf is this thing getting for weapons?

PL-8s aren’t quite top tier competitive relative to 9Ms, R73s, and Magic 2s
It can’t even use PL-5Cs

So that leaves 2 choices
PL-8B or the PL-9

then we obviously are getting the PL-12s but the question becomes will gaijin give it the dual mounting for the PL-12?

Overall this plane does scare me, despite how much I am a fan of it. Because regardless of how gaijin approaches it this things going to grab the Gripen specifically by the back of the neck and drag its face through the dirt-

The F-15s and F-16s still have their selling points against this thing, but the Gripen absolutely has nothing over it except CM count, and given that’s the best plane of 1/3 of the nations in the game I am just slightly scared.

Edit: Granted I don’t think many people would mind the Gripen being knocked down a peg given it was introduced with a drastically overperforming FM and was a complete nuisance until it’s like 3rd nerf.

2 Likes

For the love of all that is sacred… give Israel a decent top rank SPAA.

I assure you the day that happens, hell will have frozen over

1 Like

Hahaha. Sad, but true.

To be honest…
no one care about naval

Israel shall be condemned to… BALD ZSU

i know but like germany deserves it to be honest like america got the f-15 and stuff while the germans got an overBR,d phantom like would be nice to get germany on the same lvel as other top tier nations

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/next-major-update-rumor-round-up-discussion-part-2/140783/10064

Ahahahaha

I can’t wait to see the crying over this

2 Likes

Hope tomorrow will be ground with the boxer. Finally finding out what version it will be

People take leak lists way too seriously lol

nearly nothing because it was clear (at least for me) that it’s getting delayed if no F-18 for the US is coming aswell.

Hope just the other swiss planes make it.

germany dosent really need it right now but the F-5E could be a cool addition for air if it gets good weaponry

1 Like

its cuz the leak list its from the dataminers aka its a real leak list