Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

imagine if they overhauled the naval game. (please gaijin, the ships are so amazing, youve put so much work into their incredible models, please make them more fun!)

1 Like

I guess other Swiss planes won’t come as well this time.

It seems USAF wants another trainer, possibly the T-50, for more more advanced combat and OPFOR training purposes. The T-7 trainer apparently lacks the required hardpoints.

Another article, for those interested

1 Like

Because Harrier is GB origin.

The AV-8B is American, not British.

1 Like

EFT when?

Rumours have it that the same GD staff that advised AIDC for the F-CK-1 development also ended up advising KAI for the T-50.

when is the dev stream? anybody know?

la la la

Usually the day following teaser, which could be as early as this Wednesday. Ultimately we won’t know till the day of.

1 Like

After the ROC’s effort to buy both FX programme candidates went nowhere, AIDC was instructed to seek foreign help for the Indigenous Defense Fighter project (which resulted in the F-CK-1), eventually narrowing down to the contractors involved in the FX. Northrop still attempted (futilely) to sell the F-5G/F-20 to the ROCAF and didn’t cooperate; GD, OTOH, realized that Reagan wasn’t gonna change his mind and so decided to capitalize on the ROC government’s awareness of the company thanks to the FX programme.

For a long time the powerplant was going to be the J79 turbojet, which the US was about as enthusiastic to sell as they were the FX, and therefore the TFE-1042/F125 turbofan was adopted as soon as its development made sufficient progress.

my bet is on friday acording to last 3 updates

I believe this violates the TOS on the grounds of “Sexually explicit images”

Because gahh dam

3 Likes

I asked twice if there are plans to replace the Merkava 2D premium in the Israeli ground tech tree, and they didn’t answer…

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT So you say that F/A-18 won’t come to 3rd Party countries or other Techtree before US etc. How about The Italian AV-8B? that thing shouldn’t add before US? why italian get AV-8B before US?
and how about JA-37D Rb.99? where is it? isn’t the JA37D irl make for stop gap to waiting JAS-39 become available just like War Thunder Wiki said? where is my Rb.99 for JA37D?
(and pls people don’t even say about JA37Di is just for international Duty and only 20 airframes modified while the JA37D have 35 airframes modified)

AV-8B Harrier II when it first added to the Italian Tree not the US tree
US Main : am i a joke to you?
German Main who waiting for Swiss F/A-18 : Huh?

You pointed it out right there. He said the F/A-18 wouldn’t come to other tech trees before the US one, he never said anything about the AV-8B+.

2 Likes

Me and the boys on our way to Hungary cuz gaijin won’t gib Rafale:

Spoiler

(Yeah ik the first picture was of Indian rafales but France won’t do elephant walks with the rafale so it’s close enough)

4 Likes

Well, I can understand why they added AV-8B+ for Italy first. Planes of Italian origin are not that profitable to model, so they are at much lower priority compared to basically any American plane, so we have to wait way more for jets from Aermacchi family compared to any C&P. Plus Italy mostly uses joint or just foreign stuff nowadays in the air unfortunately. They try to keep an interest in “minor” TTs by adding “exclusives” for them from bigger nations, while US tree is always far from being out of people’s interests, as well as getting some new toys each update anyway, so it doesn’t lose much without earlier addition of AV-8B+ or F-5E.
Also AV-8B+ case is quite interesting since the one which was added to Italy in the first place was basically a different plane compared to a fully capable AV-8B+ in the AMRAAM update.
F/A-18 is probably a different situation since it’s a completely new airframe and top tier jet, though imo even if US doesn’t get it first this country will still be in both teams each battle.

PS if you ask me I would sacrifice every single copypaste jet in the Italian TT just to have this beauty:

Spoiler

3 Likes

They (GAIJING) don’t make the models at all, they outsource this to smaller companies and workshops to be completed thus why sometimes there are very distinct leaks about some models and sometimes the standard of models would vary.

1 Like