Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

For the JAS39C all its done is lead to the Gripen C being poorly modeled and all models are just glorified A’s which are still missing their real armaments.

Gaijin couldve made the vehicle make sense if the A was never made to be what the C is. And had the C and A not been added at the same time. Thats a problem with gaijin and it makes me worry for how the F18 will be added.

3 Likes

There are more examples of nations getting their vehicles at the same time than examples of nations getting vehicles before the producing nation gets them.

However seeing as there are examples for both I won’t assume anything.

1 Like

There are also examples of blatantly better vehicles coming at the same time as their lesser parts. Sometimes theres a trade off and other times there isn’t

1 Like

Oh I know. The Strv 122s and 2A7s perfectly fit what you are saying for top tier ground.

1 Like

Only 50 more until part 3 we can do it guys start arguing about some random trivial thing!

A Hornet is not something that was ever planned to come in the current major update, so any claims as such should not be taken as offical. We would also note an aircraft like the Hornet would not come to a 3rd party nation before it was ever added to America.

47 Likes

Something trivial, hmmm

Where Gnat?!?

2 Likes

Quick someone say EAP!

5 Likes

Oh good. Just like the av-8b.

5 Likes

Holy moly, Smin

Don’t spill too many beans!

The gnat is where the gnat is because the gnat isn’t where it isn’t

1 Like

Its not really the same calibre of comparison, much like the F-5 too.

5 Likes

Strv 122 on release had some huge trade offs. Ridiculous repair cost about 18-20k sl

38k strv 101 ptsd

And they were limited to DM 33 now the trade off for the 2a7 and 122’s is slightly better hull armor on the strv but worse round, worse thermals, less smoke.
But bigger armored leo lineup ect.

Absolutely crushed the hopes of the some toxic German mains

10 Likes

Well, guess we know where it isn’t, which would be War Thunder

1 Like

AHEM

Spoiler

plen go neoom

3 Likes

Smin i have question about a certain finnish heavy tonk :3

Can you name another vehicle that isn’t being added in the upcoming update?

Or Luxembourg, they don’t like gnats there

2 Likes

Who the hell were the British fighting in Canada then???