Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I mis-remembered. 16km for ground launch

Well, i will say that number is wrong by my book

I would prefer the ultimate Mirage IIING as squadron :p

Résumé

And the AMX30 DFC as ground squadron.

Résumé

2 Likes

not bad

this one would be cool too imo

1 Like

I’m just wondering if this would be possible in game. So let’s say there are multiple jets with long range ordinance that you can not hit with you SPAA. There could be a feature that lets you spawn into a patriot system/ whatever the russian equivalent is(S400?). They did this with drones and I feel like this could be a great feature. It would be 500-600 SP to spawn and it would help with these long range weapons. I think it would be even better if only one or two people could be in it at a time.

In my opinion, I suppose Mirage IIIEX or Mirage F1 M53 might be squadron vehicle in rank VII

But I can’t think early premium pre-order pack aircraft (12.0 or 12.3 ) to rank 8 for france in future major update

2 Likes

That thing looks like an AI generated Abrams

2 Likes

It’s an amx30 (B2 if my memory is correct) with materials and shapes that absorb radar and thermal.

Stealth Amx30 :p

4 Likes

Here’s a stealth leopard 1

3 Likes

Well it works

Upon spawning, you enter transport mode. From there, you can set up the radar, which generates a template fitting a specific area.

This action triggers a 60-second countdown to switch into SAM (Surface-to-Air Missile) mode. Once in SAM mode, you assume control of the vehicle, which functions like a standard AAA (Anti-Aircraft Artillery) system.

The radar and missile carrier appear distinct on the template, but they operate as a unified vehicle.

Does work just takes a little brain matter

1 Like

We also have that on a VAB, and also worked on Dark Vador helmet with a Roman skirt, you can’t test !

(also a little robotic reconnaissance quad :p)

Résumé

6 Likes

That picture could be advertisment for the toy soldier series “Future Action Men” from the early 90s. Great time to be a kid btw.

I don’t know if they’ll give Algeria to France, nor Vietnam. South Vietnam has a river boat in the US tree, and the Phong Khong was in the USSR before being in the Chinese tree.

The only Algerian thing I’m aware of is the Algerian air force skin for the MiG-29SMT. I guess Algeria could be part of the French tree, if that’s the case, France would get T-90S and Su-30MKA amongst others.

M-55S can come to USSR, even though it really wouldn’t be needed either.

1 Like

France has only the parody while germany has the original

4 Likes

You’re exactly right, yeah pretty much. Don’t think the US got anything new.

1 Like

Just wondering, what number is right in your book?
The 16km is from an article I saw that came from an Ukrainian soldier telling the journalist that the Asraam mounted on a truck had around 10 miles range.

As you probably know, CAMMS =/= ASRAAM so you can’t expect the truck mounted ASRAAM to have the same range

For comparisons, the MICA VL has 20km range while having 80km+ range when fired from an aircraft.
Compared to the rumored 50km of the ASRAAM.

For me it will be up to 20km effective range. ASRAAM Block 6 is very close to the CAMM, well to be frank

CAMM with RF seeker and VL Turnover has 25km effective range with it flying to 60km in a straight line. Considering the ASRAAM hitting something at 50km and also is marketed with 25km effective range, and considerign the fact it has to do a hard turn when launched from a platform giving it up to 20km of effective range seems reasonable.
Obviously i do not have any source to back up my calculations, just mien own thing.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, but with how the original looks like todays, i prefer the parody x)

russian bias at its finest

A bug where the destruction of charges did not lead to their ignition has been fixed.

two ammo changes b2b, delete your game gaijin 😭😭😭😭😭