Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Wasn’t December a “Major update”? Aren’t there usually two major updates a year? Summer and Winter?

3major/year afaik

2 Likes

Usually:
March: a selection of vehicles, one or two top tier or end of line
May: similar to march, but with more focus to higher tiers
One tree/subtree between March and May,
September: focus on mechanics, lesser authentic vehicles, battlepass
November: focus on BR fillers
One tree/subtree between September and November,
December/XMAS: focus on top tier, new generations and making France and Italy bad

It is natural to save up more content for May and December since thats when summer and XMAS holidays takes place.

1 Like

husaaaaa, its not chinese exclusive

2 Likes

Yeah QE and R class are only slightly worse than the Sachsen and they could always give us HMS Howe or something from the laid Admiral Class BC’s.

I honestly think the KGV class could be balanced vs Scharnhorst rn.

Good, I dont need another 800 GBP ticket back to China.

I never did I am broke

Oh? The decal isn’t where do I get it?

redeem code

Miraz05 said he has been restricted to Chinese IP addresses

It’s also going to be big as hell, have you seen the hump they put on that thing? I’d imagine it’s going to be hard to hide.

Also I think it’s going to be slower than the BVM, doesn’t it have a 6TD? Plus Nohz weighs a lot.

Also who’s getting the Oplot? Thailand in someone else’s tree?

redeemed it normaly worked just fine

Oh lawdy Smin comin!

1 Like

Gonna join the list of decals that enter in the “ok, but never gonna make any sense to put this things on boat/tank/plane/heli”

1 Like

u telling me you aint waiting for the french body pillow to get released?

Hi, Smin

oh god. @Miraz05

All of the production Leclercs are 11.7. We do not have premiums on the top BR possible at any given moment.

A premium at a BR lower where there is not a proper lineup for it also makes little sense. So it’s why for the time being, France hasn’t received a new high tier premium.

We are focusing on filling the gaps in the tree first to provide better lineup viability before considering a premium.

1 Like

Honestly, no.
Don’t have any pillow.

And even if i was into, the French one is the saddest one, feel blank. Could be any country, you don’t recongnise it immediatly like German one or others.

Thailand and if gaijin is treating Turkey like Sweden, Turkey as well.
The yatagan is like the ideal tank for warthunder, it has the advantages of a western tank: reload, pen, fire control, reverse, gun handling and a soviet design: armor, ERA, even more ERA, smaller profile, lighter, while only retaining the problem of depression.

Question is why is France the only country without ~10.0/11.0 lineup in that case, since that’s the excuse now blocking premiums.

Some country have1, or 2 and more premium but not us.

1 Like

However, were a hypothetical rebalance or depression to take place and the leclercs were move down to 11.3, or other tanks to 12.0/12.3, that means a premium leclerc is possible then?