Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Two jets for USA?
Fake…

MiG-29K RUS/IND-GBR

Russian/Indonesian-GreatBallRontraption?

No, prob not. But what does it mean?

The HMS Lion mentioned there is missile destroyer not the battleship Lion.

1 Like

I would rather have an ifv for france below 10.0 tbh.

Top tier may get gaijin money (with premiums) but it’s not where the players are and what makes a tree good

1 Like

no british IFV and a tornado for ARH so nothing really I care about lol at least HMS lion would be cool since my wifi died during the grind for the HMS tiger when that event was going on

1 Like

Besides the other issues, this one stands out - I haven’t seen a lineup for France ground in this area appear overnight in the months since the last major update, nor have I seen indications one will suddenly appear in the next one.

actually, just the opposite. more likely we’ll have fewer ground vehicles than normal due to all the new ones having to contain greater internal detail

Spoilern:
It wont…

FV107 is the Scimitar

IDN - GBR

Indian - Great British tree

1 Like

Now that interesting and wierd missile DD. It also has quite big warhead basically twice as much TNT as Exocet. The WTM is really getting all kinds of interesting ships.

1 Like

@Smin1080p Will the jets that had Fox 3’s in the playtest also get those same Fox 3’s when they’re added? I would like to talisman the MIG29SMT now during the sale, but not if it’s not getting the R77’s.

2 Likes

and its gonna play like the fox so maybe 7.3 because its tracked? we dont need another light tank at 6.7 to 8.3 we need light tanks that are 9.0+

After fox, they wont give us a good IFV for at least another 2 years. So in the meantime. I wouldnt say no to finally getting the IFVs that were skipped

1 Like

So the leak could give both UK and Russia the same Indian plane yet the Canadian Leo couldn’t have the same done?

Despite that one being leaked to go to two tech-trees before.

1 Like

Ah, that sounds more logical. I like.my guess better tho.

Lel, MiG-29 in British tree… wonder how that’ll go down if true.

2 Likes

yep because when we asked for a top tier light tank like every other nation in the game we get hit with the fox

I hope not again why the hell are we getting Indian vics and not say canada a nation that at the very least is anglo

1 Like

Oh wait this seems to have the idea that the UK is getting all of India when that has been denied.

Anglo is probably the weakest argument.

But it doesn’t mean there aren’t like 30+ reason that Canada would make more sense then India.

Heck Canadian, Australia, New Zealand have more reasons going for the to be part of the UK then even South Africa mutch less India.

I think Russia also operates the MiG-29K so that is probably why they both get it.