Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

There were a lack of general suitable options currently to go within that gap.

We are however working, as I already said, to resolve those gaps.

i mean

french

Spoiler

german

Spoiler

while yes german looks better, the french brown i kinda associate to france dont even know why

3 Likes

lol.

Don’t get me started on the 5 proto/pre-prod Leclerc and the shiton of others vehicles that could be there…

Cool if you are working, can’t wait to have in years what others have since long time.

3 Likes

No need to get started, please see my answer above. We are working on resolving those gaps :)

8 Likes

I like anime girls very much

6 Likes

War thunder: The animation 🤣

1 Like

tbh leclerc S1 and S2 should be 11.3
and leclerc sXXI should be 11.7 with it real armor
and all leclerc should have better mobility, and all of them or at least the sXXI should have 5s reload

3 Likes

@Smin1080p What would you say is the typical BR adjustment for adding more advanced Air-to-Ground (A2G) weaponry to planes? If we look at the MiG-29 9.13 and the MiG-29SMT, the current difference is 0.7 BR, and before the recent BR boost, was only 0.3BR.

If a Flanker, say the Su-30M, were added at some point in the non-descript future, would that hypothetical BR be say, 13.0 or 13.3? Also, with the future change to BR’s for different game modes, how much will A2G weaponry affect BR in Ground RB after the change?

No because stats say that Leclercs performs better than leo 2a7 and other vehicles with spall liner, better armor and better shells :p

3 Likes

CDK is here

As none of these things have happened yet, it’s far too early to be talking about it. Going into hypotheticals is pretty meaningless right now.

We recently expanded the BR range to 12.7.

its blessed they shared with everyone this time

@Smin1080p Anything that can be shared on the CR2/CR3TD Remodel or any of the Acknowledged bug reports at this time or is it still too early?

Keep Calm ^^

1 Like

As we mentioned in the blog, we will update on the matter when it’s possible to do so.

3 Likes

Apologies i mustve not seen it in the Blog, thanks for the reply anyway.

Now i hope that don’t mean you gonna fullish this gap with foreign stuff, since once again i can found you a lot of homemade things.

One part you say lacking choice

The other you say working on it.

Smell like foreign stuff/subTT when it’s not that needed, SPECIALLY for “modern” BR.

2 Likes

Still wonder when we will receive those

Right no one say the T word

Tbenelux?

2 Likes