Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Something something london naval treaty
That feeling when all cruisers built by the Brits are treaty cruisers, big ass targer with no armor, and unfortunatly before the war ends all Britain uses were indeed treaty cruisers. Same with the battleship, but either QE or warspite from the same class could do.
The Vanguard should also be put to considerations now.

More like ULQ
Remove the nato tricolor and it looks like some Swedish ikea prototype

I would prefer the Panhard Sphynx for squadron vehicle

1 Like

Italy has Turkish vehicles only because they are modified Italian vehicles. By this logic Leopard 2A4TR is guaranteed for Germany.

I think so. Due to current context its hard to find a leopard that fits 11.0 or 11.3, since 10.7 premium would be pointless and 11.7 is out of question.
Alternatively, similar to Israel, this could be the merkava 2D or French OG ships, where preorders are open for an update to let players grind XP for crews, and then introducing the TT later.

Or in the TT with all other wheeled we are waiting :p

1 Like

Meanwhile US F-5C and German Leopard 2A4 Pzbtl123 with special Turkish camos:

Italy has literally 0 rights to Turkish Leopards and even Israel would make more sense.

1 Like

French mains will eventually find a way to make the char 25t in 11.7. In China we have a saying: every updates there will be a god(meta tank), besides the chatillon, the chatillon stays; it is from WOT but it seems like in warthunder thats the same.

1 Like

Centauro 2 or Ariete PSO premium )))))

But we all know that “just because it was made by a in game nation” reason is now dead.
I mean look at the T-90S, Swedish trails and the AJ ect hehe

2 Likes

Famous PSO in Iraq:

perfect premium material

We can have a Brazilian B2 as premium and the domestic B2 at 11.7

One thing I learnt is that the Brazilian one does not have an autoloader, strangely enough. And NORINCO apparantly didnt know that, so they slapped a VT5 turret on a ZLT11(yes that ass wheeled TD in game) and was promptly turned down. Well the B2 are better in other aspects as well, speed, STANAG 6 protections etc but thats some weird fact I learnt from the LATAM discord.

T-90S isn’t exactly right but I completely don’t get your Sweden and Japan arguments

Brazilian one has 105mm iirc

Italy in general needs love. Navy and coastal lacks many iconic ships and classes. Bomber section is pathetic and probably the worst in any nation.

Say 20 people buys that(but due to how notorious the arietes are in terms of reputation I doubt even 20 will buy them), Italy top tier playerbase is doubled, and the WR goes down the drain because new players cannot stop having their ass kicked in the tank.
This would make gaijin learn that well, arietes are very ass.

If even Chineses have a saying about our stuff in WT we are lost xD

105mm manual loaded, the failed proposals, the LAV-700 and ST-1BR from Canada and China are also 105mm, the latter has an autoloader.
I did suggest this to the LATAM discord and they did say it is unneccessary. Well I respect their choices, and I think it will find a better place in China.

In all fairness that saying is older than the French tech tree or the entire game, it was back in the days when the char 25T was stupidly op in world of tanks.

At least they have something that looks like a navy, with coastal and big boys at the end… x)