Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Somewhat off-topic: the VII seems to be a pretty well made model, and the VII with the AI on it in CDK seems to be able to attack the player!

This is a revolution for Custom-Fanboy )))))

4 Likes

Keep in mind as it’s an event asset, it may not remain in the files for long after the event is over.

4 Likes

I understand, but I want VII to stay in the game ;(

5 Likes

yea because a confused reaction is definitely feedback, this new system encourages feedback, instead of an anonymous reaction

What are these versions tho? Also DL? AOP?

DL is datalink
CSP is Capability Sustainment Programme, it added ability to fire AMRAAM(no datalink) and ASRAAM, added ability to engeage multiple targets at once, improved resistance to ECM, software and hardware upgrade,
AOP is AMRAAM Optimisation Programme, it added datalink,
FSP is F3 Sustainment Programme, it fixed all problem found in the AOP, allowed for AMRAAM C5 and ASRAAM FOC2 firing, software and hardware upgrade.

Will score from this count towards TOG event?

Nope.

1 Like

Sad, thanks

That’s true. But the anonymous flagging and hiding is also a thing. But I agree with the motivating feedback thing you mentioned.

I mean yeah just give them the best F.3. It’s not like we’ll have more than 2 British F.3’s in the game anyway.

are you sure about that? Someone at gaijin, probably

wait so the model already has a Research prize and a BR

do all Event vehicles have that?

2 Likes

I feel that, Honestly I don’t see why they aren’t just adding them now that they have the Model done

and they definitely would only need the Type 7 Model at first

they could go to Germany, HMS Graph to Britain, Le Laubie for france and one of the soviet captured Type 7 for the Russians

1 Like

Most of the time, yes.

2 Likes

yea but that isnt feedback related

Gaijin needs to fix the sub-mode fast.

Playing objective and destroying cargo ships gives around 60 points while destroying players gives around 450 points. Why play the objective if you don’t get rewarded at all.

Played 3 rounds (and completed the first star) and Germany can’t even get close to winning. This mode is so bad balanced

2 Likes

German side is waaaaaaay harder than it need to be. the fact that it’s slow, noisy and needed to be within of 2km for the torpedo to hit is so much in favor of US. when you can barely go near the cargo ship, the US already on top of you.

The Devs are actively monitoring the mode and will be making balancing changes to keep overall balance as close as possible between both teams.

12 Likes

that was the most complicated we’re working on it I’ve read so far

2 Likes