Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

images-79
images-80
CBU-87s on GR.1s.

6 Likes

It is on the list of cleared weapons, never seen them mounted though cheers!

4 Likes

We really need CBU’s though, its the Tornado (well all the RAF at the time) primary anti armour weapon. Here is a handy weapon matching guide.

5 Likes

Or lose one and just run the Sky Shadow pod if/when we get that.

On the bright side, the thing about no longer having the end of the line penalty might convince me to finally try spade my Tornadoes.

There is a rumor that fox 3 missiles are coming, the gripen or the ADV csp

No no no no no no no CSP

4 Likes

Gaijin: “You will take your Aim-9Ms and Aim-120Bs with no DL and you will like it”

1 Like

No i will not. If that happens im quitting UK air untill typhoon

2 Likes

Im quitting WT till Typhoon I think (if that is all we get)

6 Likes

I have to grind Russian bias. Im on is3 now, so only 1,5 years of playing and i will get the BVM (yes that is a ground progression salt)

Typhoon with 9M and Skyflashes you said?

3 Likes

Aim-9Ms only if we are on good behaviour. If not 9Bs

2 Likes

You meant Red Tops, or even better, starstreak.

Well, Red Tops should be all aspect and Starstreaks would be unflarable… So actually both would be better than 9Bs…

Firestreaks maybe though

3 Likes

Red Tops would be wonky as hell, and starstreak, well untill you get TP you cant use them, and even then they just travel to the eternal void,

But back on the tornado. If we truly get the CSP that would be the most obvious middle finger ever

It would be fine… So long as we got something else in the same update. If that is ALL we got. Then that would be Gaijin officially admitting they dont care about Britain. Because we’ve been promised a new “top tier” and that would not be any of those things

Sure, harrier gr9 (not A cuz Lol)

Harrier Gr9A would be good, better engine and HMD. Should also have Sniper TPOD and hopefully Brimstone. Would be a fun CAS jet to have.

But yeah, sods law it would not be the A

Tiald at best, Brimstones too early, and hmd broke mid flight so no