New BR brackets for SB

Finally the Mirage 2000C-S5 is 11.7 … time to spade it

1 Like

Time to kill some phantoms

Oooh, so it is . Though for me its time to kill Mig-23MLDs

I hear you. Best to keep USA and the pesky Swedes on your side

Well… More like I only Play Britian so going to go rock the Tornado F3.

Just did a short match actually and nom nom nom. First time in 10 months its fun. though damn fighting Su-39s is hard work with their IRCM.

I’m very jealous of the Tornado now. I’m 2 planes away but it just seems a drag to grind it when I have 3 other trees completed

Yeah, I’ve not even started a second tree yet. I can’t be bothered. The Mirage 2KSC4 will satisfy me for an alt nation for now. Might look into the Mirage F1c when It goes on sale next, but I’m happy with what I’ve got now

Fwiw I do not particularly enjoy M4K, it’s absolutely enormous (bigger than F111) and I much prefer M2K in a dogfight. No HMD, no all aspect radar same as CS4 pretty much.

Sure it can carry tons of missiles but that’s all it has going for it.

The M2K-5F is fantastic, has a non-hdn PD mode, HMD and feels better to fly.

Just so you don’t grind France for the M4K, if you enjoy the CS4 you’ll love the M2K-5F and you’ll get Rafale eventually which is awesome

France also has some really cool stuff at 10.0-11.3

Yeah, there are a few on the tree that interest me currently, like the Super Eterndard and some of the Mirages. But it is mostly those to come like the Rafale.

But its also about time that I worked on another tree. So that if Britain gets screwed for another year, maybe said other nation wont be. I’ve been debating between Italy, France or Sweden. But considering that Italy’s top tier is nearly the same as Britains (apart from the F-16) and I’ve already got Swedens top tier on Britain, France just makes sense.

Speaking of grinding several nations, where are the promised bonuses for investigating a nation if you already have top tier planes of other nations ?

Last I think they mentioned of it was maybe on 2024 roadmap

(Though god knows If it will be applied to SB. It only stated first 3 matches of the day)

Oh? Then what happens if you have already grinded several nations ->>

I have top tier for : France/USA/Japan
I have 9.0+ in Russia and UK
I have 8.0+ in Germany/Sweden
(Never played Israel/China → no interest)

Yea, I’d like it backdated too ;-) I’ve twice researched everything in the UK/USSR Air trees, but as I played mostly naval for a good year, I’m way off now and don’t think I have any Tier VIII researched yet.

The thing is nobody complains, so why get the effort to do that … better they make tradeable coupons in events much more difficult to get XD

IIRC that was explicitly postponed to later (early this year) because they ran into issues, no?

But somethign completely different… ;-)

Love the new rotations, especially the 11.7 ones!

Had some great matches already with F-14A and M2000 not at the bottom of the food chain…

11.0 still missed, but 11.3 wors for me too - not going to use it much anyway before the High Drag Bombs / CCRP bug is fixed and my Tornado is only half effective… = (

Not issues, they want time to “review” the previous changes like the foldering of vehicles to ensure that they hadn’t made it too easy to grind

Yeah, F3 was actually fun for the first time since it was added

When you look at the pattern they were following, you can see they had to go out of their way NOT to do just that ^.

No reason for 12.0 to be dumped on every day, nor for 11.7 to get 3 out of 4 on top, so I’d change the ‘Week 3’ 11.3-11.7 and 12.0-12.7 to 11.3-12.0 and 12.3-12.7.

I know they originally proposed a weekly rotation, but players suggested a 2-day rotation (better IMO) and, so far as I remember, it has never been weekly, so why still call it weekly on their spreadsheet?? Just too lazy to change 4 entries. Even the new rotation spreadsheet is a lazy cut n paste job.

1 Like

yes the work on the freak tank project 292 to destroy the balancing of the tanks and to make all the howling Russians happy was obviously more important to Gaijin.
or the intern didn’t feel like doing at least a little something for Sim. trust has been destroyed. I think the only way is to learn the necessary programming skills yourself and apply to Gaijin as a developer. then do all the things in cooperation with the community that are necessary to make this mode really great.