Multipathing and AIM-54s

to avoid spam read above reply for extended reaction to your message

1 Like

If only there wasn’t a giant obvious smoke plume trailing behind the missile for half its flight screaming “HERE I AM! DODGE ME!”… Oh wait, there is. Skill issue

4 Likes

you are either trolling or you have never played against F-14

Fly 90°, or close to it, offset to them for 30 seconds and congratulations! You just defeated 42 missiles for basically nothing! It’s easy. Skill issue

1 Like

No, I’m just tired of reading stupid complaints from people with skill issues

2 Likes

This is just proof that you 1. don’t play f-14 and 2. don’t know air to air tactics. Either fly at multipath zone and get past their phoenixes and do your attack or notch them from high with chaff and then do your attack. Much hard? They probably spammed all of them away anyway so you have only one to get rid of before you can chase the f-14.
I play the f-14 and i play against it routinely.

1 Like

Why? They still haven’t reached realistic levels of multipathing mitigation. AIM-54As were good to 16m to defeat cruise missiles

2 Likes

Multipathing which was nerfed to the point when it is impossible to use on certain maps/planes?

Delusional US mains like yourself don’t even bother reading the thread before saying such bs. Most of the planes F-14 faces do not have RWR/advanced enough RWR to detect whether or not the missile hs been launched on you, and when you see it flying towards yourself from 5-6 kms away there is literally nothing you can do against it. Skill issue is playing US almost exclusively and yapping about anyone else having s kill issue, whereas playing US tech tree does not require any skill whatsoever

1 Like

No you are just ignorant enough to enough even realise that after the patch multipathing is not an option in many cases and since the 54’s trail end after a couple of seconds of it flying, you will only see it coming like 6 kms away, when it will already be too late

Seems like its evening in the Empire of delusion (US) and you guys have graced me with your presence in this thread smh

Don’t worry OP, when gaijin see the effectiveness of the F-14 start to rise because of how powerful this patch has made them they will move it up and the US exclusive players will flood the forum with victimisation posts again.

Just need to wait. It’ll happen whether they like it or not.

5 Likes

You don’t need multipathing to defeat Phoenixes, Skill issue

Oh look! Now we are just blatantly lying because we cant do anything right! Sorry bud, the Phoenix has the longest burning motor in the game. Try again

2 Likes

Average US main claiming that someone’s lying while lying himself (try again)

1 Like

honestly its kind of my first time on this platform and the amount of self centred arrogant americans is baffling

2 Likes

F-5E is annoying at worst.

However, you are completely clueless to the starfighter at 9.3 rocking the absolute shit out of the subsonic korean war fighters. Please go play against the aircraft and get some skill/experience in you.

F-14s, with there being 4 or 5 of them on a team spamming AIM-54A and RTBing forces you to invalidate yourself while you defend from them due to new MP changes.

And these “not being your top 10” does not mean anything.

“US main” right…

And do tell me where I’m lying, unlike where it’s obvious you are

1 Like

go cry and lie somewhere else pls thanks

Possibly, but claiming they are OP when a majority of players straight up don’t understand how to defeat radar missiles without a crutch is not really indicative of anything but skill issue. And they certainly won’t be moved up anytime soon, as the devs will be looking at data and I’m sure it will trend favorably to leaving them where they are at as time moves on from the fucking second day of the patch. Probably even just a week from now the amount of proper missile defeat tactics will become doubly as popular. The only way they move up is if they correct the AIM-54 further.

1 Like

Check the Sim tab shitter

Edit: cope

You’ll get used to it.

1 Like

Please dont make claims you dont know anything about. I’ve already said the F-104A seal clubs sabres and shit IN THIS THREAD.

Already said that the F-14 shouldn’t be facing low tiers that cant fight against this.

It means that I don’t crutch overpowered planes as the immature OP said.