Multipathing and AIM-54s

The US is the best nation in ARB. There are many undertiered props, and the jets are overall quite good.

I think Gaijijn really screwed up the implementation of these changes. They didn’t decompress in a meaningful way, and there was little playtesting to go along with the changes. I really hope a set of BR changes are done soon, and I hope they include increasing the top BR by 0.7.

4 Likes

Well uh
Right now, yeah it does because Gaijn wont model it correctly

1 Like

Riiight, whatever you say man. You must be all knowing since you’ve never used the F-14s at all. So much bais because you die to them it isn’t funny.

Its an F-104, no matter how all the other planes get balanced, you’ll still be shit.

just because it faces f-14, right? And the fact that you are calling it shitty plane, whilst having an F104A, yet another absolutely busted US plane just tells me how little your opinion in terms of balancing planes actually means

Change multipathing depending on the missiles time period. F-14s should stay where they are, but in exchange have mutlipathing effect the Aim-54s more. 80m-ish seems fair for them.

bro the F-104A is a good plane because it seal clubs sabres and shit that can’t fight back against it. Your F-104G clearly is not in the same boat, lets not compare the two.

1 Like

yes, f104g is not doing much seal clubbing, but calling it shitty because it is not as OP as a lot of US planes are without actually flying it a single time is so delusional

Yeah AIM54s gets buffed but, not as good as you think because they didn’t gets guidance itself changes.

Have you ever played F-14A before?

What planes is your F-104G competitive against?

Oh dear… your stats show that you obviously talk a lot, but don’t actually show much of it in the game.

Let’s guess. You’re so bad that you’re so happy about your new op toy called F14, because you’re successful with it every now and then.
Right?

1 Like

Pulling out player stats is a sure sign that a discussion has devolved into worthless bad faith mudslinging…

5 Likes

says blud who blames OP plane on others having a skill issue

That was my first comment in this thread, so it seems you’re just yelling at everyone who happens to show up here at this point.

You can keep your dumb meme terms while you’re at it, that’s an additional sign of discussing in bad faith.

1 Like

The f14 is a cold war plane btw. It isn’t a modern era aircraft. It is just better at that BR. There will always be something at the top of ever BR. Just because your aircraft is not the top don’t mean the others are OP welcome to upteirs it isn’t only you.

Had nothing to say when i asked you what your F-104 was competitive against huh, maybe you’re gonna admit that your plane is fucked against anything you try to fight anyway?

bruh imagine being delusional enough thinking everyone else is being as terminally online as you are to answer your questions

104G is literally the best of starfighters relative to br, it has countermeasures, 4 competitive missile and a decent flight performance

it is not this plane being the problem, it is the fact that ANY plane of its BR range is absolutely helpless against F-14 and the only way to change it is to move it higher in BR

2 Likes

No, I hate the F-14. I think it’s trash compared to the F-16A/ADF, and I’d rather have the F-4S in an 11.7 game than the F-14A because the F-4S is a better multirole aircraft, carries effectively the same loudout AA wise, and uses the same radar mode, but has HMD. I think they are relics of powercreep, and that the Pheonix missuie are a crapshoot and any player that knows/cares enough can easily avoid them.

Yes, knowledge does not always equate to performance. I have knowledge, but that knowledge doesn’t transfer to reaction time, making perfect tactical decisions, or caring about how many kills I get for each death. I play for the enjoyment, not the stats.

4 Likes

Don’t pull this, you responded to the guy above and ignored my question.

It literally isn’t. Idk how you say that after literally calling the US F104A an OP plane and admitted that it seal clubs.

EVEN IF the f-14 was moved to goddamn 18.0, your F-104 is damn near helpless against the R-24Rs and AIM-7Fs.

What the actual hell are you smoking?

US main not being able to comprehend how a plane can be good while not crushing every single peer of itself is totally understandable

bro you literally did not play any vehicle outside of US TT like ever, you don’t get to say which plane is bad/good

you just gotta accept that you virtually cannot perform with the plane at all if it is not an OP piece of US junk

2 Likes