Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

I don’t mind C&P heck I’d even welcome it. (after all the nations used it so why should it be kept away)

However, the fact that C&P is replacing the unique stuff is the problem. (and not coming alongside)

I remember they said they couldn’t do that years ago and now look lol

i really don’t mind it as long as its used as a last resort and there is no other options

and the fact at 1 point they wouldn’t go past mig-15, or the fact that they wouldn’t introduce missiles, are the fact they said they wouldn’t sell premiums at top tier, i see a pattern emerging

1 Like

I really want to see a Chinese SPH line.

Unlikely they will most likely add a sub since they are in a sub tree adding mood recently.

Saw a few MAWS questions so figured I’d ask too.

@Smin1080p is the F-15J (M) also slated to get its J/APQ-1 MAWS in this next major update?

I noticed there is a bug report as acknowledged stating there is an internal report as well for it: Community Bug Reporting System

3 Likes

Quite a few vehicles have MAWs reports listed as acknowledged, it wouldnt suprise me if we see quite a few vehicles come with MAWs for top tier besides the Harriers and the f16AM. Though i can totally see gaijin only adding one more vehicle with MAWs and ignoring every other vehicle.

Heres two other vehicles that have had their MAWS listed as acknowledged.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/oaDRGFMqSc2r
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/RZM3iC8ZOHsQ

Right, I just wanted to see if I can get confirmation since acknowledged doesn’t mean it will get fixed soon, just that it’s forwarded to the devs for consideration.

For example, from the reports your listed, the former was acknowledged 5 months ago and still isn’t present while the latter is (presumably) made from the dev server and has been confirmed to show up in the next update.

Oh trust me i know, thats why i said i could see both outcomes but maybe we should ask Gunjob since Smin is still on vacation iirc

1 Like

Monday is the day lads, update gonna be 8gb to 10.

4 Likes

Probably not monday
Tuesday or wednesday, though…

2 Likes

Not likely…
Tuesday or Thursday

1 Like

Evaporate Disappear Sticker - Evaporate Disappear - Discover & Share GIFs | Crying gif, Cool gifs, Gif

they are defenetly less close to or at top tier that’s for sure (A.K.A only me)

Spoiler

some of the exemples

I just noticed that there’s an Argentine camouflage in the Israeli tech tree. Specifically, on the AML-90. What’s curious is that in WT Live, this camouflage was meant for the French AML-90, but it seems Gaijin deliberately placed it in the Israeli TT. Perhaps this is the reason behind the change regarding Argentine vehicles in the German TT.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t read too much into it. Gaijin kinda randomly puts skins in trees if they can go multiple places. e.g. The UK Hunter FGA.9 has a Swiss hunter skin, even though there’s a swiss hunter in the German tree, or the Hungrian 2A4 skin on the German 2A4

1 Like

I know, I’m just trying to interpret why Gaijin decided not to give Argentine planes to Germany.

I also noticed that there is a Chilean mask, another from Ecuador, and one from Venezuela. Maybe Gaijin will make LATAM a sub-tree, idk. What is certain is that Israeli military technology has a strong presence in LATAM. Maybe it just means that.

Before making any sub trees and nations I want them to rework them.

As the current system of filling that 5th line with something not only harm their parent nations but also the sub too.

This suggestion would fix both and make the nations more healthier imho.
Plus it would work marvellously when we are getting more faction nations.

5 Likes

I have always agreed with this. However, Gaijin seems determined not to listen. I think they will first give a sub-tree to each nation, or at least to the minor ones as they have been doing, before adding a new one nation and before reworking the TTs. In that sense, among the minor nations, we still have Japan and Israel without a sub-tree (and China, although unlikely even if we consider Taiwan).

1 Like