Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Continuing the discussion from Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4) - #10095 by Cpt_Naoshi_Kanno.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

first

7 Likes

italian stopped the 2a8 deal. I am not sure for which vehicle you are reffering to in that case

Either way its far to late for your approach, to many pure export vehicles have been spread all around in countries

Adding RB 99 would not decrease swedens fightergap but lower it

it would probably move to 12.3 BR (similar to the J-8F)
its top air-to-air loadout would then be 2x RB 74 (AIM-9L) and 4x RB 99 (AIM-120B)

then i would also suggest adding RB 74 (AIM-9L) to the JA37C and increasing its BR to 11.3 (same as JA37D currently)

this would change the gap in swedish fighters from 10.3 → 11.0 → 11.3 → 12.7 → 13.0
to a more gradual 10.3 → 11.3 → 12.3 → 12.7 → 13.0

23 Likes

They said they were looking to move to the KF51 as it was more likely they could have a production plant for them within Italy. And what about export vehicles? If they were adopted then that’s fine, my gripe is with non adopted vehicles, they have no place in the game, even if the company that develops them is of a specific nationality

1 Like

The JA37D imo isnt great, i just prefer the JA37C for matchmaker. Now if they ad the JA37Di then sure why not. Id rather just keep the Ja37C where it is.

1 Like

What’s the difference between the D and Di variants?

New devblog just dropped for the Vextra

7 Likes

possible, but thats speculation for now

vt4a1 not adopted by china not adopted anywhere, challenger 2e exported but not adopted by uk as far as i am aware. vickers mk 7 purely export not adopted by UK.
Lets not start with the swedish tech tree

not realy new

Iirc its just irst, regardless it would be a stop gap so the C stays where its it and the D can stay there and the Di can carry the rb99’s

Yes it is.

Both failed exports by the way

Desert Warrior is an example of one that did succeed

1 Like

i wouldnt say it is more gradual, it is nearly the same overall, you goes from a 2 br and 4 br gap to a 3 r br and 3 br gap but you just clustered all vehicles now at 12.3 and over, and thats assuming that it is not going to be the same br as the ice or the f3

As far as the tanks you mentioned, they were tested by said nations, (the vickers is there due to the actual export nation is it not)? And the Swedish tree is a mix bag because they did test those vehicles. Again, I’m fine if the country tests and prototypes them. If a defense company makes something and it’s not tested, prototyped, or used by a nation of sub nation within the game, then no.

xD you are not helping your case. But yeah its jsut hard competing against leopards :P

But yeah gets my point across. Its far to late to ignore prototype /export vehicles by now

i wasn’t i was just stating that it doesn’t matter if it failed or succeed Gajin will just put it where they want

1 Like

they are specialy export tanks they were not tested lol

nup, just cause

if you stop prototypes you gotta stop trialed things as well

But that’s not the point I was making so I don’t understand why you switched to prototype and exports. I’m saying not every vehicle Rheinmetal makes will go to Germany because if Germany doesn’t test it or use it, there’s no reason for it to be there.

Noooooooooo I was to late