Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

neither is Gripen A. wish is sad.

David Bowie basicly wrote that Sweden worked on an upgrade to the Rb71. so it would get a active radar seeker. and name it Rb 71 A. that one could be an option for Viggen D and Gripen A.

or let Gripen A have rb99, and have the C gripen get AIM-120C-8 that we bought in 2023.

1 Like

Issue is the fact that the entire reason the JA37D was built was to accommodate the AMRAAM.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4):

But it does not need to be the sole reason for having a Brazilian line in the Italian tree, Brazil has full partnerships with Italy.

Until the 1960s, the main supplier of weapons to Brazil was the USA, but after some embargoes, the Brazilian industry had to get closer to the European industry in order to develop. One of Brazil’s main partners at that time was Italy.

As an example of the fruits of this partnership, in the 1970s, Brazil produced the Aermacchi MB-326 by Embraer as the EMB-326 (designated AT-26 by the Brazilian Air Force). Later, this aircraft was used to test the MAA-1 Piranha (the first production of this missile had a PbS sensor, so it does not need to be all-aspect). Later, Brazil also bought some MB-326Ks from South Africa, which were equipped with DEFA cannons.

The EE-18 Sucuri II had an autoloader turret entirely produced by Oto Melara, and included the same Oto Melara 105/52 cannon as the B1 Centauro.

The F-5EM has a Grifo-F radar developed by Leonardo S.p.A.

The Brazilian Army recently purchased some Centauro II, some of which will be produced at the IVECO factory in Brazil.

Apart from the fact that the Centauro would necessarily be Italian, all of these Brazilian vehicles can be added to the Italian tree.

3 Likes

did they do some sneaky changes to RP recently?

just had a 5 kill game that was a victory at 11.7 and I earned 4.2k RP (GRB match)…
I wasn’t receiving negative research bonus and I have premium…

And then this game:
9 kills, 4 from Tiger HAD(3 ground, 1 air), 3 from Leclerc, 2 from F1-CT
Only reduction in RP should be from research to the Alouette
9 kill victory game and I get 7.9k RP? I don’t remember it being quite this horrible

Spoiler

1 Like

i am well aware. and i wish AMRAAM was to go to Viggen D too. i just think it aint gonna happen. cause it will be a way to big gap in the BR then.

Before the voted economy changes you would have gotten even less as well

I present to you the next British T-90MS lol

Spoiler

3 Likes

Matchmaking changes for Ground SB, it 's been awhile since they did that.
( Server Update 14.06.2024 - Updates - Game - War Thunder )

Was about time the AGS was removed from the 9_2 bracket. That thing and the CV90105 were so busted.

1 Like

This game Gaijin can play in many variants.

Take a look at Britain. They have Jordanian tank Khalid.

Isnt that means subtree?
Jordanian has a lot of British stuff and their modifications.

Spoiler

Does Britain has subtree Jordan?
No.

3 Likes

All 105mm gun are made from British L7A1
I think that all tanks with 105mm should go to Britain

2 Likes

Damn…

Now I want these!

4 Likes

But one big problem with Jordan.
They have Centauro B1 and Leclerc Tropicolazer.

Someone fear that Britain through Jordan will get them.)

1 Like

It can be solved easier, everything Italy related in Brazil TT goes to Italy, and all the France stuff to France

1 Like

A Leclerc in the British tree would probably trigger nuclear war

or just short of it…

1 Like

But we already have T-90S)

Isn’t Leclerc is only being used by UAE and not Jordan? (In the Middle East)

Pierre and Barry have a long and complicated history, y’know

UAE donated it to Jordan

wow, why they