Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

My point is more the performace against the new T90

I am sure the mirage F1C-200 is selling all right, I see 2-3 of them, sometimes more than 4 to 5 or being the most common premmium in a lobby, and arguably theyre as popular as the ML or the F-4S. With that being said, gaijin is probably not going to make a new premium because of so.

1 Like

2A7
+Faster
+Armor
+More MG

CR3P
-Bigger target
-Slow
+Gen 3 thermals
++++++++++++++British

Spoiler

1 Like

It seems like from Apex Pred onwards, new vehicles in SUM/WIN event tends to be slightly worse introduced TT/prem ones. Su-25BM as opposed to the T, tornado IDS as opposed to the GR1/ASSTA1/1995 etc.
I might think of Stroke 3’s F-16C, Ziv Nedivi’s Baz, or Anatoly Kvocher’s MiG-29.
I would also speculate the 2000-4 being a highly possible candidate nevertheless since there are game files.

1 Like

Hopefully something comes from the Main list of CR2 reports being forwarded to devs and this improves the CR3 aswell to at the very least semi-realistic CR2 armour values

AMX A-11A would be higher 10.3 ~ 10.7 BR and to rank 8, it’s true AMX A-11 subsonic top speed and performance slower Tornado IDS but large variety of Air-to-Ground armament & better

1 Like

J 9" early " implies a " late ", doesn’t it ? Maybe we’ll get the version w/ the rear turret in the techtree sometime down the line.

1 Like

god i pray that this happens but gaijin have shown their complete reluctance to even try and change the armour values of the challenger 2s which has resulted in the challenger 3 having the exact same problems

It's time for Gaijin to finally fix the Challenger 2 instead of carrying all it's issues over into each new tank - #35 i mean it did get forwarded but lets see how far it goes

We could have a TT version without AGMs and kept at 10.3, which is practically an A-6E that doesnt look like it ate all the barbecue. The A-11B could be at 11.3 with the full loadout and a squadron A-1M. I don’t think Italy needs a new premium since the TAF is quite popular and it grinds with relatively good efficiency.
I mean in raw comparison theyre quite similar, except the AMX wins clearly on the look by a huge margin.

2 Likes

gen 3 thermals is the only thing the chally 3 has over the 2a7v and it doesn’t even matter that much as the difference between 2nd and 3rd gen thermals is incredibly minor in game

It’s not a good idea.

Spoiler

yeah forwarded to the shelf of forgotten bugs

Pretty sure the 2a7V already has 3rd gen thermals rn

Challenger 3 P is British and I don’t see how the Leopard 2A7V can beat it.
Jokes aside, unfortunatly that is the case.

so the challenger 3 has zero benefits over the 2a7 damn thats a cool addition gaijin

Gib I seen the only one surviving a few months back : D

You will also have to grind it with the CR2OES horde, keep in mind that. They will run into whatevers barrels pointing at them and launch their turret as if the T-72 was barely a hat off ceremony.

Obligatory not my photos I gotta say, but cheers none the less.

at this rate just give it the 5.0 second reload back that was the only selling point, to think the challenger 3 we have right now could have an APS and FAR better armour is crazy