It's time for Gaijin to finally fix the Challenger 2 instead of carrying all it's issues over into each new tank

That’s weird.

My understanding is what we are getting is not a challenger 3 prototype, it’s not be unveiled yet.

As far as I’m aware, the black night had just as much right to be called the challenger 3 prototype as what we are getting.

I guess marketing triumphs over all, gotta get the headline “challenger 3!!” In.

4 Likes

This is extremely important IMO.

500-520mm KE is useless… but 580-600mm KE would be amazing.

Those 80mm really would change the tank.

5 Likes

Just post it onto the Russian forums, probably will help more than anything else lmao

2 Likes

Already posted too many times. About all Challenger problem

3 Likes

not enough

1 Like

Hello guys

Thanks for your feedback. We are forwarding the concerns raised.

We hope to have some more news to share on the matter soon.

40 Likes

Nice, Very nice!

1 Like

halal-pray

4 Likes

🫡 🫡

People have been asking for regenerative steering since back when Sherman’s were added. At this point I don’t think it’s coming.

4 Likes

O7. Doing gods work

1 Like

On the bright side theres some acknowledgement of how bad the Chally situation is. too bad it had to come when there was a premium in the offing for gaijin

3 Likes

You know, the moment premium comes is the best moment to scream at things. You say that fixing this or that will increase sales and boom, magic. And it is not a pure WT situation. It works like that all around.

Let’s hope they don’t ONLY fix the OES, even with bugs that effect just the TES and OES

I hope they fix ALL of them

“Current win rates in the challenger series of tanks is around where we want at the moment…”

We live in hope.

2 Likes

Concerning most are armor reports, which are treated as suggestions by Gaijin, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

And passed to the developers back in 2017, with the introduction of Rank VI.

XD

3 Likes

I need to thank YOU Gunjob for all the excellent work you’ve done as well! As a quasi Brit main it’s much appreciated! :)

7 Likes

…Proceeds to nerf the challengers 😂

3 Likes