Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Correct

1 Like

That sounds like the proposal of what I discussed about pick n match subtrees.
A nation may have multiple subtrees, and a subtree may belong to any of the 10 nations if it is deemed fair. Each lineup however, can only contain vehicles from one of the subtrees, unless it is a premium/squadron/event. Ground and air non-main tree vehicles can be from seperate subtrees as well.

Yeah NGL Kards is where the idea came from

And it meant that gaijin has to get a lot of new vehicle each update and I guess thats a big no.

1 Like

some something typo now 10000kg heavier

2 Likes

Well, it was really WIP on the screenshots. Cant really put any weight on those imo

yeah i can see that then they will take 3 to 6 months to remove 2 zeros

2 Likes

Thats fair. Personally would like to have a good CAS for 10.3 italy, but at the same time i would advocate againts implementing yet another aircraft with All aspect missiles there.

1 Like

As much as the community wants that so more sub-trees could be added without needing new nations Gaijin seems to be pretty set in stone on how sub-trees work right now. As I said before if they ever where to do that it would have come with SA. but we are now 3 Sub-tree deep without anything like it.

But right now if you want a nation whose nation a sub-tree makes the most sense, already has a sub-tree(or is full but that’s less likely) you need to push for an independent tree.

Serie 4 ? That 's interesting, the only C-type M2K 's we’ve had in-game are the currently-available S5 and the unused S3.

I felt there would be a hidden price even for event vehicles because time to time you see bugs for being able to buy the obj 279 with 7000 GE or something but it actually didnt work
If it did the marketplace might see a warthunder version’s black mon…thursday in the timeline where Germany lost WW1.

1 Like

Comon Gaijin, Mirage 2000C S4 as a premium !

I’m very sure you gonna sell them like hot bread !

I would finally yeet myself on a top premium with this one !

1 Like

There is a winter event coming up, and all the other prizes have been leaked then confirmed to be in the files - mostly by this skinlist.

The unexpected addition of the C S4 along w/ those seems more than coincidental, no ?

1 Like

Well tbh a Swiss Mirage would suit the event more imho

As it fit the export theme

1 Like

We “recently” had Jaguar E event… I really hope not another jet event, specially not if this give us an event vehicle 1000x better than any of our prems and wich is almost on par with our top TT planes.

how is it going they changed the armo on the 2A7v, don t they?
will they fxxk us again with this update?

Probably just WIP, they said somewhere it’s gonna have the best ammo in the game.

i would assume the challenger 3 and 2a7v would have the same ammo since they have the same gun, and not to mention that the 2a7v does everything the challenger 3P does but better

thx
so we ll see what will happen
then

Perhaps, i dunno.

Mirage 2000C-S4 it might not aircraft premium pre-order pack rank 8 this year until gaijin introduced rank 9 in the future

I guess might be early event vehicle aircraft rank 8

if the 2a7 gets better ammo there is literally no point in playing the challenger 3 when the 2a7 is at the same br

1 Like