Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Oh don’t worry, this one would still have forward-firing guns in the cowl.

When’s it looking like the update will be coming out. It seem like it’ll be soon?

which scares me since we have still yet to see the JAS39C for the UK

Edit: sorry I replied the wrong guy
But there is a radar equipped version I can see it as a meme plane.
Smigol?

1 Like

Sorry I replied to the wrong guy
Doesn’t sound that bad then, I suppose. Still won’t trust its capabilities.
Eh its the early one coming anyways

Yeah we dont need that useless blowout panel! Chaps in the navy shoots faster if they don’t close the fire doors.

Likely next week tuesday or thursday.

1 Like

There is likely another dev, but yeah, that sounds plausible. Vehicles such as the AMX needs to be finished and there might be the second dev this weekend.

You try ask him this thread or massage about this

@Il_Signor_Regio Excuse me, He’s wondering about AMX international from CDK hidden dev server new version

I am in the server with him so I suppose I can ping him, but thanks for the help too
AFAIK whatevers gathered hasnt shown much changes yet, well, the dev closes so its time to read hundres lines of codes

I think it is fair for Britain to use those shells. Alot of tanks in game use shells that they never once used, idk

1 Like

lmao.
DM-73 is developed specifically for L55A1, Why wouldnt britain use it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. Like Smin already said, not everything gets shown on a dev, some just show up on launch day.

I think either thursday with a second dev or tuesday with no more devs.

so let me get this straight, you want the already better 2a7V to get better ammo it doesnt need because it had it irl but the challenger 3P that has ZERO benefits over the 2a7V isnt allowed better then DM53 because idk you said so?

lets play a game of lets spot the biased german main

2 Likes
  • tea inside the machine

I agree more with the second dev over the weekend and the update on Thursday, this is in theory a major update but they dont have much time to put the things together.
I am sure that they will slip in the leopard 2A7HU, with accurate armor values on the last second, just to enrage the German mains.

1 Like

“British” includes such benefits

The guy is delusional, don’t mind him.

yeah i can tell lol, man has zero concept of a balanced game, hell if it is anyone who should be asking for better ammo its the challenger 3 as it is literally worse than the 2a7v in most places but I just want them to fix the armour

1 Like

Because we don’t have better choice if you want to grind France… but i don’t like it, there is much more better choice of premium they could have done, even more advanced Mirage F1s

I would really want a M2KC4 as prem…

1 Like