Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

It’s fun, though several countries did do the same (China, Slovenia, Yugoslavia)

Hasn’t Brazil only used the E?

Yeah

Nah they have Cs in service and have for a while afaik theyre getting Es though

Edit: no youre right huh thats strange I always remember reading it as C

@Smin1080p can you explain if its not hard for you, why tornado keeps to be nerfed after there was a ray of hope of this dead body being at least normal?
Why the same pods keep getting different resolution. Its very bad if we also get nerfed laser guided bombs

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m trying to get a comprehensive list going for the VT-5/Type 15 light tank so we already have soruces ready to go for whenever it gets implemented into the game, all are more than welcome to come help add to this list!

2 Likes

You’re just trying to justify what can’t be justified by using the literal meaning of things.

Yes, they’re not the same because they’ve got some ERA block or 2 more machineguns.

But the base and concept of the vehicle is the same. It’s a Centurion, it’s a Patton, a T-54, that’s my point. Not even mentioning complete copy pastes such as the Shilka or the Sparka.

It’s NOT original. The only original israeli vehicles (from my current knowledge) are the Merkavas and the Zachlam Tager and the Hovet (I believe it’s just a M163 with AA missiles). Countries with such a low quantity of original vehicles should not be added as single countries, in my opinion.

Yeah, that can be saved as somewhat original, but the rest is straight up copy paste with some ERA.

tbh I’ve been enjoying playing isreal and the later pattons are pretty cool, I could also mention how the Shot kal gimel and dalet have modernised 105s thermals era and better engines then the cent mk10s they are based on, but i guess that isn’t “unique” enough

1 Like

So just because a country has like 4 or 5 original vehicles it deserves its own separate tree?

i mean china has next to no original tanks at low brs so should they just not have a rank 1 through 3?

We’re talking about modern times. It’s understandable that some countries need to rely on exported or captured vehicles to start their trees.

which guess where most of the actual copy and paste tanks are?

I think plenty countries have vehicles based in familiar platforms that still classify as unique vehicles, Israel being one such nation, Sweden being another example.
Unfortunately Israel is bloated in similar Magach modifications rather than the focus being more on the more diverse variants, but I definitely think a bunch of them would class as unique.

and if we are talking about modern times then israel only has domestic tanks at rank 7 with a single copy paste SPAA

There’s a difference in adding a foreign tank because it’s needed to fill gaps. At least they change; you’ve got a T-34, then a Sherman, whatever, but Israel is just “Patton 1, Patton 2, Patton 3…”

1 Like

What about the bazillion Merkava variants?

If I could ping the Chinese players that are here every once in a while I would, if I remember ill let them know

1 Like

so when are we expecting the update to drop?

I’d say at the beginning of the next week honestly.