Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Nah most recent Datamines are 1080x720 → 500x300

It depends on how Gaijin will implement it, AMX can come in multiple variants with different loadouts. Just like Su-25/A-10, it would be smart to add at least 2 tech tree variants like early and late. A-11A (10.x br, can be limited to unguided stuff or just worse ordnance) and A-11B (11.x br, all possible loadouts), and 2 similar variants as premiums (Brazilian for example).

oh, so just a nerf to Lighting pod 1

Yes.

It was on first iteration
Now its like on my picture)

Tornado uses lightening II as far i know

Eh, that isn’t bad to be honest. This a lot better than nerfing the tracking, like unable to lock enemies at long ranges

They’re the same, just with different armament, maybe some ERA and that’s it. Personally I’d like to see truly original vehicles, not some rebranded Centurion, Patton or T-54.

@gszabi99_HUN I got an idea gaijin add 4 camouflage for Gripen A

Spoiler

87b909b037a6030468d257ab86f81219

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

6 Likes

I unironically want a Brazilian skin for the Grippy, itll be on the C but I wouldnt mind an early variation

1 Like

Congo has quiet some stuff. Like T-54-T-55’s, 2S1, Panhard, ZSU-23 shilka for ground.

Suriname has some DAF vehicles and I.I.R.C. some French stuff too like the AML-90 and the Portugese EE-9 Cascavel.

So nothing that would be unique to them, got it

i mean the tiran4 is cool since its a T54 or T55 with a western L7 105

2 Likes

Yea. Kinda strange. More so when there is not a lot difference between the A for Sweden and the C for the UK. They can just copy paste it

If they have different armament and ERA configurations, then they aren’t the same, and there’s more to them than just that anyway.

1 Like

It’s fun, though several countries did do the same (China, Slovenia, Yugoslavia)

Hasn’t Brazil only used the E?

Yeah

Nah they have Cs in service and have for a while afaik theyre getting Es though

Edit: no youre right huh thats strange I always remember reading it as C