Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Bazillion, as in a lot.

again dyslexia

2 Likes

What else would you add to China then? The Vickers Mk.B tank? There are some trees that need those copy paste vehicles (although there are some original exceptions, such as the modified M10 they could add, but laziness ig).

There may he no Brazilian Merkavas, but we could get a Columbian trialed Merk as premium 😉

I shouldve responded to it

so copy paste is perfectly fine for china but not israel? what

The Philippines uses a bridge layer Merkava. Gaijin, add that so we can very, very slowly whack people with it.

1 Like

Because China doesn’t keep doing it en masse in high BRs, unlike Israel.

1 Like

Really now? The more you know!
Perhaps a future Cypriot Merk could be added too, but those likely aren’t due to arrive there soon considering… events.

1 Like

Off topic but im a rebel

Spoiler

Itd be just like Lethal Companies ladders :D

“There are some trees that need those copy paste vehicles” direct quote from you

When my friend told me to sit still and placed that down in front of me, I said “you c*nt” before dying and he lost it.

2 Likes

yeah, fine for a premium

Yes, and there also are countries that (this is going to sound wrong) deserve to be in-game (at least in my opinion). China was a relevant nation in WWII, had a very interesting evolution during the Cold War, and is a very important nation today, developing lots of interesting and original vehicles. What has Israel done? Fight some Egyptians? That’s why they deserve their own separate tree? They could’ve just added the original israeli vehicles as event ones for the US tree as they did with the first Merkavas, in my opinion.

I feel like this argument is kinda a set up the only real way to counter-argue is by involving “politics”

You also have to remember Israel is still only 76 years old as its own nation not to mention they immedietly went to war out the gate so they didnt exactly have as much time as China to develop their own vehicles

Eh I started by saying “Israel barely has any original modern vehicles, it’s all just copy paste”, but we ended up in “Why can China have copy paste but not Israel?”

1 Like

then by that definition since they weren’t a major player in the cold war I dont think say sweden that hasn’t fought a war in over 100 years shouldn’t be in game

see how that argument doesnt really work? and not to mention after the megach 6R they have the same upgraded gun that the Shot Kals get and after the R they just get weirder and weirder like the hydra

1 Like

not to mention that people have been asking for some of israels domestic IFVS and TDs but gaijin just keeps adding megachs

1 Like

Where is the Czech cammos? XD

That’s what I thought about Sweden when it was first added, but then I realized they’ve got tons of original vehicles, and although neutral, it was a really interesting country during the 20th century. And the Magach Hydra, a M60 TTS with some rocket pods? Are you serious…?