M4A3E2 back to 5.3

Don’t really care, as I only care about what happens in a game.

I have done it multiple of times and it is reliable.

Jumbo will be close enough almost always because it can’t fight on distance >500m.

I’m responding to the other user’s comments, they mentioned the Russian 85mm can easily penetrate the front of the armor, this is not the case unless at point blank range using the lesser penetrating ammo which has increased effectiveness against sloped armor.

300m is not point blank.

War Thunder’s engagement distances are fickle.

Its main soviet ammo because plenty of enemies have sloped armor and shots not always perpendicular. So nobody uses K shell after researching A

Of course they are, but as someone mentioned if You want to play Jumbo You need to fight at close ranges ;)

1 Like

Yes Soviet propaganda.

The Jumbo’s purpose is to be an assault tank. You have the mobility to reach the point and the armor to reach it alive. You will still need to be aware of enemy fire and properly angle yourself so you are not killed.

Sorry but I can assure You that I have much more experience playing Jumbo than You.

Again, there are tanks on 5.3 which are on pair with Jumbo, why not put it on 5.3?

1 Like

Because the point of the recent BR changes is to decompress the BRs.

So lets sacrifice the Jumbo because? As I said, there are tanks which are on pair with Jumbo and they weren’t moved. Why special treatment for Jumbo?

The Jumbo was not the only tank moved.

Again, if there are tanks at 5.3 which are on pair with Jumbo, why Jumbo was the only one moved?

It does not matter if it is or isn’t Russian propaganda (it actually isn’t as the slope modifiers come from a book made by Americans).

The point is that this is simply how it works in WarThunder.

It wasn’t.

The Tiger E was moved to 5.7, alongside the Panther D.

Panther D wasn’t moved

This wasn’t argued against.

Wild.

Panther D is on 5.3, VK is on 5.0, T-34-85 (D-5T) is on 5.3 and KW-85 is on 5.0