Lower the SU-25BM pleass

been playing top tier a bit longer now and you can even dodge R-60M without flares

1 Like

have you used them in their current state?

If someone flies like an ai bot like you do, I’m happy to :)

All aircraft struggle stock - why should this particular aircraft get a free pass?

I never bothered with the air event, I dont touch the pay to win nation. Besides R-73s are a WIP, give them 2 weeks and they’ll be 2x guaranteed kills at 10km

R-60Ms have far worse flare resistance to 9Ls. At least HALF the flare resistance.
9Ls always work in rear aspect…
lol I’ve never dropped throttle against an R-60 that wasn’t further than 1.3km away.

We addressed that this is an old sim match.
The data is useless now.
I can assist you in generating new data, but you still haven’t taken me up on that.

Maybe it just the Tornado Gr1 nerfs. But If I dont throttle down to below 90% and dump multiple flares, R-60M will hit every… single… time

Right now future possible changes are irrelevant

Right now R-73 act like R-60M mixed with 9L

and my hit rate with R-73 is very low because they go after every single flare

1 month ago is old data? 9L gotten a massive buff in the past month?

Sim battles changed in the last month.

a lot even

Considering Smin has already STATED that they are temp parts to them as they are a WIP. Its completely irrelevant what htey are like now

No, the developers are picky and won’t give this coverage for “balance” reasons.
Even so, the su-27sk manual clearly talks about cold target and intercept distance and yet the developers don’t give a damn.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Q5sf7jc7PicP

Feel identical to me.

I know they WILL change things

but that doesn’t mean it’s a skill issue right now if you can’t use heavily bugged missiles

It’s about immunity flares and those weird bumps and all that

Right, except people want it lowered to 10.3 because of its CURRENT state. not what it will be like in a few weeks. Even then, we’ve all seen the R-73 doing a 180 turn and getting a kill, if that takes skill then everything else must be impossible

What’s so strange about that? Thrust vectoring and 60G?
Aim-9X from what I remember can turn 360 degrees