Leak List

the point is it’s gaijin discretion whether or not a vehicle goes to the country that produced it. But it’s not valid to compare the Lynx to the F/A-18/TOR because they are rather different in circumstances.

They just didn’t give it to Germany because they expect some of them to grind the Italian tree for it, just so they can make more money. Scummy if you ask me

If the game stays static and that’s what you guys want, sure. Let’s keep it that way because of how dominant our air is.

No problem.

Happy?

Do you think we’re somehow saying Sweden is okay?

I doubt you believe that. Most of us believe the same should apply to them.

We’re talking about Germany right now. If you want to talk about Sweden, same logic applies.

You all do understand that most of us would apply the same logic to other top tier ground with weak air. As well as bottom tier ground with strong air.

Remind me, how strong is Britain’s air, as well as their ground?

If people who passionately hate CAS could stop trying to derail every topic into being about that, that would be great.

1 Like

I don’t passionately hate CAS. I dislike it, but after having the f15c. Suddenly isn’t air isn’t so bad in GRB. And I see the merits in CAS. As well as CAP.

I would like a TO mode. However, my old posts don’t reflect my current opinion. People are allowed to grow and change.

Pretty amusing to see US mains whine about not (possibly) getting the F/A-18 first or at the same time as Germany (which has the possibility of being delayed so that US can get theirs at the same time!), when they had received the F-4C & E years before Germany got their hands on the F-4F.

Don’t get me wrong, I think F/A-18(C) should be distributed to all who’ve used it at the same time so that we can lay forum triablism to rest, but it’s just so hillarious to me that the moment US players might have to wait for a patch longer to receive their own version of the jet (which has happened before with the AV-8B II+ already and there wasn’t nearly as much tears shed as this time around), all hell breaks loose. Especially when the aircraft in question is at best a side-grade to their already dominant F-15C MSIP & F-16C B52+

Again, don’t get me wrong, I simply find this state of affairs comical.

7 Likes

that is the key word. Smin even said when there was a discussion about the swiss F/A-18C, that we should lower our expectations.
It is probably delayed.

I hope that at least the F-5E and P-16 make it this patch

2 Likes

We really need that F18, or the F-5 Tiger II with 4 AIM120s

Britain air is INCREDIBLY strong in comparison to Germany. It’s not on the level of America or France, but it’s far in a ways superior to Japan, China, Sweden, Israel, and roughly on par with Italy.

Their ground by comparison is worse than Germany, but still usable. Whereas german air is completely unusable by comparison. So your example holds no weight.

Germany is the only nation with such a disproportionate lack of balance between Air and Ground.

While German ground has (1 great tank and the rest is just average), there is several nations that are better and the nations that are worse, can still hang.

Whilst German air is the worst out of 10 nations, and it cannot hang around the competition.

1 Like

I want to see the part of the leak where the US or Sweden are mentioned to get the F/A-18C this same patch. This claim of yours is a decent stretch.
We’ve seen Gaijin giving the AV-8B to every possible user except the US, it took them more than one and a half years to add it as a c+p.
I’m definately not saying they’ll delay the F/A-18 to such scale, it’s just that giving things for granted isn’t always a logical way to guess how gaijin behaves on releasing vehicles.

1 Like

What surprises me(well actually not) is how they whine about not getting 1st a vehicle meanwhile they always get a new op toy every update meanwhile Germany is always left behind and get vehicles late on the meta.

(Air meta)

1 Like

where on the leak does it say Germany is getting it this patch? it clearly states “might be delayed” so if you believe the leak when they say it’ll be added, you should also believe where it says “might be delayed”

1 Like

I want to see the part where the update is out and only germany got the F/A-18C

Just wait at least till the devserver and then you can start arguing before nothing is confirmed

Might be delayed, or might not. The possibility was explicitly opened by leakers for and only Germany, there’s no point on denying it.

But being the devil’s advocate for a second, leakers are also known sometimes for naming vehicles only to test people’s hype.

this leaker is taken more seriously than most because he’s been 99% correct for the last 4 updates

I actually don’t disagree with you at all we(and others) should get it at the same time. I think it’s a disservice to give a plane that one nation made to another nation before the host nation gets their’s. My point was never to give it to the U.S. and not Germany. It’s that we should get it as well. Problem solved, thread closed.

1 Like

I missed the part where this is beneficial for the player

2 Likes

It benefits german players who have been shafted in the air department for the last 3 years?

3 Likes

How about their tanks comparatively?

1 Like