Leak List

I was just wondering what everyone though of the leak list thats been right twice now, first the 90mm T1E1, now the Shilka

leak list

8 Likes

Krilling myself rn, WHY CANT THEY GIVE US A TECH TREE HEAVY TANK RAHKSFJLHSALFUIASHPFLAS

29 Likes

F off if Germany gets an f18 before the nation who created the dang plane.

25 Likes

There is a Finn KV-1B in the german tech tree that Finland should get

7 Likes

To be fair german top tier air rn is…
well…
yeah

Is there an Air to Air only F/A-18 that the US operate?

Because Swizz F/A-18 and the finnish one are in their originally procured variants air to air only.

In that sense its not perticularly odd.

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter, literally at all. Imagine telling UK they’d get an Ozzie Abrams before the US did because they needed a slot filled. It’s irrelevant, to me(obviously) the notion that a nation gets a vehicle of any type before the native nation of said vehicle is to receive it, is absurd. That goes for any nation in the future and all nations in the past of this game that have been screwed over up to this point if there is any. I’m not so familiar(at all) with the past of this game.

9 Likes

I know

I hate everything about their decisions with sweden rn just give us an actual heavy tank cough cough kranvagn/strv K

3 Likes

I mean the UK got a gripen C before we did, its not so unique lol

1 Like

That falls in line with what I said, it’s stupid.

It’s a hill I will gladly die on.

Don’t know if this is true or any way to verify it with a quick google search. However, you and I both know it won’t be a2a only. So it seems like an irrelevant point.

to be fair, the Gripen A you got was the exact same, which is not histroical

It got the Gripen C’s RWR, HMD, Litening targeting pod and GBU’s, it also got RB71’s which it never had and the RB74(M) which is made up, only pre production variants had it, the Gripen A entered service with the RB99 and RB74

3 Likes
  1. Another useless Russian SPAA that is added only to troll the incredible gaps NATO countries have in terms of SPAA
  2. Warsprite being an event vehicle
  3. Second Swedish Heavy and it’s a premium,so no TT heavies
  4. Useless 30/35mm autocannon wheelies that will do nothing other than scout spam and annoy everyone

Yep,this update is gonna be depressing to say the least

7 Likes

a man with a beard is covering his face with his hands and says dies of death

2 Likes

I dont know that for sure.

It is the one contrasting point as to why the F/A-18 may not arrive first to the US.

But hey if only things that are 100% verified are relevant then discussing the addition of F/A-18 to Germany is irrelevant

Are you aware of the consequences of doing that with a Marketplace vehicle?

which top/high tier jet has been released with only an a2a loadout? I’m not aware of any, so you may be teaching me something here.

It’s something they need, a F-4 isn’t good for Air, decent for Ground.

Sad, no WW2 stuff for germany :(
No StuGIV, no WW2 self propelled artillery, no cool half tracks. Also no Tirpitz although in the files since forever.
I am still waiting for the Me262 HG variants you promised us in the original german air tree all that time ago…
Why have they forgotten about the period most of us veteran players installed the game for?

8 Likes

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT(v.3)