Leak List

well the missile system went in service with the french just not on that specific ground vehicle, although I do think France has other ground based Crotale launchers, they just copy pasted the Ito for the hell of it.

Cause gaslighting other members of the community is something to do when you’re upset at some innocuous thing they said… /s

Just cause you think their opinion or information is wrong doesn’t mean you should think they’re anything other than of sound mind.

It isn’t even sure if the swiss F-18 gets added this update. It isn’t even sure if the US doesn’t get the F-18 aswell.

Before starting stupid arguments you could at least wait till the devstream

1 Like

There’s also zero evidence of other tech trees not getting it.

1 Like

I didn’t started this round of questioning, i asked for a fair deal, the US has been struggling in GRB for a number of reasons, including the lack of a decent SPAA and Germany for a lack of CAP, it’s impossible to ask for gaijin a new vehicle on the verge of the update, so it’s completely feasible to ask for a existing vehicle, as its just a matter of ctrl+c/ctrl+v.
Denying that the US and Germany have common points in military development is indeed delusion, The MBT-70/KPz-70 is the prime example.

yes and behind the F/A-18C stands that it might be delayed.

The leak list doesn’t contain everything either

1 Like

the flaRakRad is literally as shitty as the Adats for anti air

There would be no improvement except spawn cost

well the issue with your extremely reductive comparison is the gap between the nations.

The SPAA gap between America and Germany is akin to the gap between the F-4F and F-4E

The Air gap is more like comparing the fucking M1 (base) to the 2A7V

If there is an event war spite it will be a dream come true…warspite…but I don’t need to grind the British naval tree

It is fun asf that you call my comparison reductive, cause:

You miss entirely the most important part of a ground tech tree, and that’s the tanks. and the difference between the US and Germany is noticeable in most if not all aspects at top tier.

But I asked if they had actually leased the FlaRakRad (that’s the meaning of the “is it in the room with us” phrase). The simplest thing to do here was to simply prove it or say that you “made it up,” and nobody would belittle you for the latter.

Instead you decided to put words in my mouth (which, not gonna lie, portrays you in a very negative light, and that certainly doesn’t help your case here; keep doing so and you will find us simply shushing/ignoring you and you whining), and act like I’m the one here with a completely unfounded claim glued to their back and not you.

Okay, do you have proof that US leased out a FlaRakRad from Germany? Or did you make it up simply because you want to be “on equal footing” with the Germans here? Germany is getting theirs (F/A-18C) through Switzerland, which factually is a long-term user of the Hornet C, so, as I have previously said, all you’ve done here is compare apples to oranges.

2 Likes

except it isn’t.

The US vs Germany is as follows.
2A7V > M1A2 SEP, M1A2, M1A2 SEP V2 (in that order) > 2PSO, 2A5, 2A6

The US overall has better vehicles in spades. Not to mention the light tank comparison isn’t even close (PUMA/Tam 2C vs HSTVL/Stryker).
The Air comparison isn’t even up for discussion either.

Nah just use some dumb argument people cope with here to justify gaijins cash grabbing.

Not even a devblog out yet and usa players are on full cope overdrive, as if gaijin will not give them a better variant instantly. They lose money if they don’t lmfao.

Germany did not get the lynx despite creating it btw. Neither do the soviets have the tor for a year now

The Gripen A Sweden recieved was very late model which is basically recieved everything that C recieved, in fact late model A versions were actually better than early C models.

As for the RWR and RB74(M), both planes carried same ordinance and warning system in real life, especially RWR from the beginning.

Lynx is a unique case because Rheinmetal made it but Germany doesn’t operate it so it’s not quite the same thing. The F-18 and Tor were both made by Russia and used by Russia so the argument isn’t quite the same.

Edit: US made the Hornet and used it.

Didnt knew Russia created F-18 Hornet.

1 Like

FUCK I forgot to put US

You know what I meant XD

Eheheheheh

Usaf operates persian post revolution f14s? Did the f20 enter service? I’m sure this also isnt the same somehow

getting a prototype would still be nice though. Like the 35mm version. Would be unique enough (compared to the puma) to add