Leak List

as it stands germany is not balanced in any capacity. They’re worst of the 10 nations in top tier ARB
and they don’t even hit the top 5 in GRB currently if you look purely at vehicle performance (because if you look at win rates they look good due to the fact that Sweden is always on their team).

Kv-1(1942) erm what the sigma?

It exists.

GRB isn’t allowed in ARB. So thanks for agreeing with me. As a combined arms game, the 2a7v is relevant to balancing a nation with regards to air.

Took a while, but I’m glad we got you there. Thanks for taking the scenic route to agreeing, it was a lovely drive.

yeah the 2A7V isn’t allowed. So just because it is op doesn’t help germany in arb there.

Its so wonderful to watch your agree with me without realizing it. You’re right, the “OP” 2a7v isn’t allowed, but any jet IS allowed in GRB. So it makes sense for balancing.

Gosh, this has been refreshing, thanks

:)

So you are saying US should never get a new top tier mbt again because they have the best cas.

Incorrect, as currently China’s J-11A is the worst top tier closely followed by the SU-27SM because they both have worst in class radars and inferior missiles compared to the AIM-120s.

If Germany gets the F/A-18 first, the US should get a leased FlaRakRad in their ground tree (same as the ItO 90M case in the french ground tree), i think it is a decent compensation + it fixes issues for both trees.

1 Like

not even close to correct dude. I would gladly use an Su-27SM/J-11A without R-77s over the F-4F ICE any day that’s how bad the ICE is, and most people would gladly agree.

Is this FlaRakRad in the room with us right now?

Apples to oranges btw…

so america should never get anything ever again then, by your logic.

did they even lease it or did you just make that up

So you’re asking for a completely new airframe to be exclusive to Germany which already has a good ground lineup with no cost at all?

Delusional.

this.

• their ground lineup is mid at best, the only good thing they have is one MBT. Which happens to be the 2nd best MBT in the game.

• their air lineup is worst in game.

this is not unreasonable.

Reminder that Sweden has 3 superior copies of this tank and better CAS, and better AA, and better support vehicles. While italy HAS THE SAME TANK and better support vehicles, and better Air

the ITO was added to the french tree because it is a french system. The weapon system is european iirc and the truck is german.

So your preferred solution to a person questioning the validity of your claim is to put words in their mouth? M’kay. Alright then, show me where “I asked for it to be exclusive to Germany”.

I advise you to look in the mirror.

1 Like

And still didn’t entered service with the French, hence why the vehicle is Finnish.

yeah but the flaRakRad has literally no connection to the US. I better example would be the leopard2AV