Leak List

It’s clear favoritism I checked. I didn’t cry about how other nations have it worse I stated objective facts, while you argued back with “nuh uh” and presented valid reasons why this gap exists. If you’re so concerned about gaps that need attention, go cry about the US instead because that is a bigger gap, that hurts far more for the nation, that has existed longer than the britain gap.

But you aren’t, you’re arguing for Britain, because it’s the most played nation you have and because you’re very stubborn.

So stop being so dense, next time try to understand what you’re arguing about and why, before making a bad argument.

2 Likes

lol. isn’t objective fact, it’s just opinion. And the only bad argument is the guy who’s been claiming they don’t actually need a fix because they “don’t have a lineup”

But by all means continue to claim there’s no problem or it doesn’t need to be addressed because Italy needs it first or because there’s a bigger gap in a BR mainly filled with late prop planes and early jets without guided weapons. Totally makes sense 🤣

Good luck with that kid

after quick research into your in game stats and your message history on the forums. It’s clear you’re both dense and inexperienced, given as I presumed britain is the only nation you have extensive experience with. So further discussion with you will simply be pointless as you are singular in your mindset which is unfortunate, I do appreciate having meaningful discussions.

But I’ll just block you and have the last word.

Not being done to shame his stats, I couldn’t care less for his performance. But to show that he is in fact a one nation main with clear bias and favoritism in his arguments. To discourage anyone from continuing.

2 Likes

He doesnt seem like an entirely one nation player but definitely somebody who prefers playing one nation and one nation only

Okay not to stat shame but please tell me hes an arcade player

1 Like

Thats RB

1 Like

No ik I was looking at the RP gain and was hoping that he was primarily an arcade player

*I have nothing against GE-ing vehicles I just find it surprising when people have barely any rp gain in their top vehicle

uhhh no predominantly RB. So yeah, once again idc for his performance it’s not relevant to the discussion and I have my own set of vehicles that I absolutely suck in. But yeah he’s mostly an RB player.

Yeah, sorry I got a slight bit intrigued. Lord knows my statcard is horrendous anyways. It doesnt really matter much to the discussion though

The problem, when a game like this runs this long and crosses over multiple platforms is sometimes find that people who’ve played for long times don’t always have just one account….

Sometimes it’s life occurrences like having a PSN account compromised. Sometimes it’s life events like deploying for a year and it being very hard to take a DCS style computer sim setup on deployment. Or you cross from enlisted to officer and you spend 6 months in a hotel and then work on multiple long term TDYs and find it way easier to fly with a Xbox or a PS4 or PS5 than a desktop.

I mostly play one nation per platform because otherwise I found myself double spending GE to unlock things I have on one account to the other when I don’t focus on one.

UK is PS5 (awful waffle)Xbox is something related to waffle but I can’t remember the whole name. But I’ve been playing since atleast 14 or 15 🤣

I do enjoy the logical fallacy and focus on me to circumvent getting caught though.

Love the excuses. But be better 🤣😘

Wrong. The Finnish variant was stripped of its A2G capability specifically to meet treaty requirements. They only recently had to pay a huge sum to reintegrate A2G stores onto their airframes. The precedent for removing it from exprt customers already existed. Using it as leverage for cost savings is inline with the Swiss buy, and consistent with their refusal to integrate stores on cost reasons with their modernizations.

Sorry thats not how physics works. Composites are useful but they aren’t magic.

1 Like

The finnish base f18C and MLU 1 also miss a2g ordance. Only the MLU 2 can use A2G. So voth the Swiss and Finish F/18’s would be in the same boat for A2G weapons.

1 Like

Sorry to break it up to you,but that sometimes happen. The RCS of the EFA can become incredibly small considering the lack of an optimal stealth shape and the lack of Radar-assorbant paint,making a lock hard to maintain especially when that thing can notch any radar with ease

Knowing gaijin there probably going to give it a2g anyway and call it a day.

lmao its directly inferior to the rafale the only thing it has over the other 4th gens is Meteor but that only applies to the later tranches

1 Like

Genuinely the dumbest thing you’ve said so far

1 Like

Better T/R, in newer variants it has a much more potent AESA radar, it has a better flight performance. The only place where Rafale might have an advantage in is low-visibility, but other than that (fyi, early Rafales didn’t have AESA, but PESA), it’s pretty much a superior craft.

I’m sure @Fireball_2020 would be willing enough to fill you in on what EFT does better than the Rafale in more detail though :)

Oh so we’re pretending RBE2-AA is worse than CAPTOR now

The reason why Rafale has a lower T/W is to keep its vastly superior range over the typhoon there’s simply no need to have more T/W if its negatively affecting its range to such a degree

2 Likes

the rafale had PESA at early C variants and AESA at later C variants, while the EFT didn’t even get AESA until the Tranche 4 not even a decade ago…

Like it took forever for the Eurofighters to get to AESA, and their radar before that was pretty garbage when compared to the competition.

Okay? Range is irrelevant in WT. Also, their ranges IRL are more than enough for sorties over Europe.

Oh so we’re pretending RBE2-AA is worse than CAPTOR now

We’re not pretending. CAPTOR-E is far more potent. It is TWICE the size of RBE2-AA, with over twice as many T/R modules made with GaN which in itself is 4 to 5 times as efficient as RBE2’s GaAs T/R modules.

It’s you who is pretending a far larger & more modern radar is somehow inferior to an older and smaller radar…

1 Like